tengen + wives

Yn didn't wake up in the way she expected, normally you would expect to wake up peacefully but the universe didn't want that for yn.

"HI YN ARE YOU FLAMBOYANTLY AWAKE YET" tengen yelled when she had started to shift in her sleep.

"I am now" yn said getting up and rubbing her eyes with the palm of uer hand.

"Oh look you idiot! I told you not to yell! You interrupted yn's sleep!" Makio yelled hitting tengens back.

"Oh no its okay I probably wouldn't have been able to wake up so thank you for yelling!" Yn yelled.

"Wait why are you guys here?" Yn asked confused as to why tengen, makio, suma, and hinatsuru were here.

They all went quiet, "um yn we wanted to ask you a question" tengen said.

"Oh really what is it?" Yn asked.

"Well we've spent a very long time time thinking about this and we wanted to ask you if you would become our fourth wife" tengen said.

Yn looked at him in surprise before tilting her head, she really didn't expect that from them she thought they were perfectly happy with each other and needed no one else.

"Um im really sorry but I don't feel that way I hope we can still be friends" yn told them.

yn didn't notice how dark their eyes went for a second and how they wanted to pounce on yn, "oh don't worry we can still be friends though I think its better we leave for know" hinatsuru said calming down her wives and husband because if they tried to take yn now someone would likely stop them.

"okay goodbye have a nice day!" yn said, while the four of them were leaving.

later that day when it was getting to be around five yn decided to go on a walk to enjoy the last of the sun, she was walking to a flower field that she remembered kanao had showed her once, yn had to walk in a big forest with very thick trees.

yn was humming when she suddenly felt cloth cover her mouth, she then felt hands hold her from behind restricting her movement.

yn tried her hardest to fight back, but the lack of air was getting to her, suddenly she felt faint and she was getting weak and know her attacker was the one holding her up.

then yn felt herself fade into the darkness...

yn woke up in a weird pair of sheets, rather than a hospital one she had been expecting they were fancy and looked to be over a hundred dollars.

then it hit yn that she was just kidnapped so she jumped out of the bed only to be held back by a weird chain thing on her leg but yn didn't actually feel it because the chain was covered in fur.

before yn could even think for a second someone came in the room, "yn! your flamboyantly awake that's amazing!" tengen yelled as he pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"huh, wait tengen why am I here-" yn was cut off by tengen who was suddenly kissing her directly on the lips.

the sudden force of contact freaked yn out but she couldn't do anything under tengen's strong hold, another alarming thing was that yn couldn't breath it was weird that a kiss could prevent someone from breathing.

"hey tengen no fair you can't hog yn all to yourself let the rest of us have some" she could hear suma whine. 

just as quickly as tengen had taken to kiss yn, suma now grabbed her face and ravished her lips onto yn's, now any kind of air yn could have gotten was taken away in a second.

soon enough makio then started to kiss yn but let her have only a second of air before attacking her lips like a wild animal.

then finally hinatsuru kissed her, it was a lot more soft and caring then the others but it was just as overwhelming, once it was done yn had almost passed out and her head had fallen onto hinatsuru's lap.

"why am I here?" yn asked out of breath, still on hinatsuru's lap.

"because you rejected us, if you had accepted we would have never had to do this, got that angel" tengen told her with the rest of the wives agreeing with him.

"why?" yn said.

tengen and everyone else in the room smiled sickly, "because your ours" he said as if it were obvious.

it was then yn realised just how obsessed they were with her, and because of her oblivious nature she never saw it coming, she was doomed to spend the rest of her life with them.

ok end.

{btw I just thought of the backstory for yn and I love it, but im not going to tell you what it is because that would be spoiler}

{also another btw I won't post for a while because I want to focus on my other books}