sanemi hidden ending

There was a horrible thunderstorm going on and yn had made the mistake of going out despite having been warned by the others that it was going to be bad.

It had been a good five months after muzan was defeated and everyone lived, it made yn very happy that they had all survived but yn thought she was going to die now from being an idiot.

when she ran through the ran, yn lost track of where was where and ended up having to take refuge in tree that was just barely big enough to hold her.

'oh crap i'm going to be getting the biggest scolding of my life when I get back' yn thought hugging herself to get any extra warmth.

Yn went into a tiny panic attack when she suddenly heard footsteps, they weren't necessarily loud but they scared yn a lot.

"Whose there!" Yn yelled like the idiot she was.

Then the footsteps came closer to her until yn had enough and tried to run away, but by the time it took her too get out of the tree, the person was right next to her.

yn let out a scream right before the person grabbed her, then she saw who it was and calmed down because of the familiar face.

"oh sanemi, what are you doing here?" yn asked making that confused face that sanemi always found so adorable.

"Isn't that obvious you idiot, I'm out here to find you, you've been missing for over an hour and everyone is worried about you" sanemi responded.

"Oh that makes sense, sorry I got lost in the storm so I went to go hide in a tree, thanks for coming to look for me" yn told him.

"No problem, come to my estate the butterfly mansion is so far away" sanemi suggested.

Yn nodded and followed him, for whatever reason he had a bone crushing grip on her hand, yn told him to loosen it a bit which he did.

When they got to his house, sanemi wasted no time and grabbed a blanket, then rolled yn in it like a burrito and carried her onto the couch.

"Your hand was cold, so I'm assuming the rest of your body is cold too" sanemi told her when yn gave him a confused face.

Yn wasn't given the chance to say thankyou because sanemi had already left the room and headed straight for the kitchen to do whatever.

Only five minutes later he came out with some warm tea in his hands, he brought it to yn's lips which she glady drank.

'wow this tastes kind of funny' yn thought trying to not make a face at it's ugly favor, but right when she was about to speak, yn suddenly felt tired really tired.

"you know yn I would never admit it, but I care about you even more then my own life" sanemi told her, patting her head for some reason, the only response he got from yn was a groan.

"you remind me a lot of my mother, a person who I failed to protect" he continued, not caring about yn's sleepy state.

"even if your a dumb oblivious idiot, I still love you the same and I want to protect you" he know had her bridal style in his arms and yn couldn't even move.

"even if you don't want me too"

yn couldn't help it, her eyes closed and she fell into the darkness.

ok end{you know whats a pain? when you finally get the courage to request something on a oneshot book and you don't even do it right}