life ending

yn listened in absolute fear as she heard what everyone was saying about her,what did they mean when they said they wanted her for them selves the mere idea sounded horrifying.

One more sentence shook yn to her core, "if I can't have her then I'll kill you all and take yn for myself"

Never in yn's life would she have thought that a single sentence can make her so paranoid.

Then it hit yn, these people would all get killed these people of whom she loved with all her heart would die unless she did something about it.

Yn now new that they were obsessed with her and that she shouldn't even try to protect them but as a final act of service she would do something that would drive both muzan and the demons away.

She would leave.

As quickly and as quietly as yn could possibly do she walked/ran back towards the butterfly mansion and went to her room with all her stuff.

When she got there, yn made sure to make it look as if she had been kidnapped or something close to that word.

She then grabbed a secret stash of all the money she had gotten from being a demon slayer, she took it out.

Yn stole a bunch of food from the kitchen, no body was there because they were fighting or tending to wounds, she only took one pair of clothing so there was only one problem now.

Where could she go, where would the perfect place to go be out in the open but yet away from everyone else and in a remote location no one would ever find.

Yn then thought of the perfect place:

Iceland(are you happy god_is_merciful?)

It was out in the open and isolated, not only that but people wouldn't look their because people believe it's always full of ice when in reality it had lots of green in it.

Yn then decided she would take a long walk to the borders of Japan then take a cruise their, she had enough money and she could start a family there.

The final thing yn did was bribe a crow to announce to everyone that she was dead and that she fell into a river, it might not work for a long time but it would give her the chance to have a head start.

Then she took of to live her new life.

(7 years later)

Yn was in a big Field she was farming crops, it had been seven year's since she had last seen a demon or a demon Slayer had yn was happy, she could only wish that they were all happy without her.

She then heard the sounds of footsteps, they were ominous and threatening, so it made yn slightly scared.

She hid behind a tree and looked to see who it was, it was Shinobu and giyuu, they had found her she needed to run.

Yn immediately ran towards the house she had spent the past 7 years in and grabbed anything she thought she would need.

Then she took of to who knows where.

Then the hunt started again.

Ok sorry for short ending, I couldn't think on how to make it any longer.

Also I have one question: do you have any questions for me, like a anything you want to know, not personal info like where I live and my actual name but other questions?