{Chapter 4}

*Bang!*

The wall through bricks everywhere! As many more fall from the slamming of the tamari bouncing around the room.

Tanjiro leapt onto Nezuko and a dead asleep (Y/n) to protect them. As Yoshiro did the same with Tamayo.

"Hahaha! Wow, Yahaba! You were right. That house just appeared as soon as my tamari hit it!" A sickly cheerful voice crept in from outside.

"Nezuko get (Y/n) and the lady in the back to safety!" Tanjiro ordered.

"We have a basement! Take them there!" Tamayo informed.

Another tamari came flying towards them again, destroying everything that gets in its way. Yoshiro tried to guard Tamayo by jumping in front of her.

But the tamari swerved and hit him right in the face! The wall behind him was painted red with his blood, as Tamayo held his headless body close to her.

Tanjiro tried to soften the blow of the tamari by stabbing it, but the tamari just swerved again.

"Haha~ There is a Demon Slayer with Hashifura earrings we want~ Now where's your little Miko friend!?" A demoness in an orange yukata mocked him with her tone; a tamari threatening to strike.

'Wait!? They're after me and (Y/n)!' Tanjiro's breath hitched at the thought.

"M-my Lady! I told you, didn't I? I told you we shouldn't get involved with that Demon Slayer. My invisibility charm is still a work in progress, I can hide them but it's not like I can hide the fact that they exist!" Yoshiro complained as his head grow back.

Tanjiro jumped side to side, front and back just to avoid the destructive tamari! But tried to somehow keep an eye on Tamayo and Yushiro as well as the tamari demon.

Yoshiro again used his body to shield Tamayo from the attacks, as Tanjiro continued to dodge the high-speed balls.

"Hahaha!! I'm having so much fun!!" The tamari demon cheered as she released another wave of more heartless, cruel and vicious attacks.

"Hey, idiot Demon Slayer! The arrows show you where the tamaris are going!" Yushiro yelled as if it was advice.
"What arrows!?" Tanjiro yelled back, trying to dodge all the tamaris.

"Seriously? You're telling me you can't see them!? Tch! FINE! Here I'm lending you my site! Now hurry up and finish her off already!" Yushiro yelled as he threw talesmen at Tanjiro's forehead.

As soon as the hit his forehead, he could see them. The red arrows that guided the tamari.

"Thanks Yushiro, I see them now!"

*Meanwhile*

"Hmmm..." (Y/n) hummed as her eyes flickered open. The fluffy fox looked around noticing that she wasn't in the same place where she fell asleep.

'Am I really that heavy of a sleeper?' She pondered, looking around again.

She notices the hurt woman from earlier; she was shaking. Her face clearly pained as she mumbled something under a whisper.

Standing up on all four of her tiny paws, she walked towards her and sat next to her head. Lifting one paw and placing it on her forehead, (Y/n) could feel the rising temperature.
'She's burning up... it doesn't help that she's having nightmares either.'

*Puff!*

The cloud around (Y/n)'s human form as got up to get a bucket: somewhere...

(Y/n) wondered around looking for said bucket but when looked into one of the rooms? Cells? Cages? There was the man that attacked his wife sat chained up in the middle of the cell.

Thankfully, he still has the talesmen on his forehead.

*Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom*

(Y/n) looked up at the sound of the rapid booming. But the sound of a growl is what really cough her off guard.

It seems the talesmen was running out of justice and she wasn't sticking around to see what happens.

She was about to dash out of there before she noticed the bucket inside the cell.
'Dame it!'
Resistantly, she opened the cell door.
"Grrrrrrrr!" The man growled.
'Ignor me! Ignor me! Ignor me! Ignor me! Pretend I don't exist!'

She dragged herself towards the bucket and thankfully she as soon as she got a hold on it she shot out of there!
And in go timing too since the man decided to snap at her!

(Y/n) gratefully took the bucket back to the sick woman.

'I need to get Miss Tamayo before she gets to sick.' (Y/n) though as she puts the bucket by the the woman's head.