{Chapter 13}

The group of you were standing in front of a large gate with a wisteria family crest. And with Zenitsu having the honour of holding you. (In your fox form OF COURSE!)

"*squawk!* YOU MUST ALL REST!!"

"What!? Really!?" Tanjiro piped in surprise and joy.

"Kekekeke!"
"Kekekeke?" Tanjiro repeated confused.

"Let's eat this thing." Inosuke grabbed the crow's tail - making the blackbird panic. The Bour-headed male held the bird in place as it tried to fly away.

'Ok... I had enough of this big bully's attitude!'

So you reached yourself out of Zenitsu's arms - throwing yourself at Inosuke's arm! And letting your teeth clamp down on his wrist. Biting him.

The bit wasn't even that hard. It wouldn't even leave a scratch, however, it shocked Inosuke enough to make him let go of the crow. Although you helped the crow, it was a different story for you. You ended up being thrown across the road from the gate - hit straight into a tress.

"INOSUKE! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?" Tanjiro's scolding was the last thing you heared, as you see Zenitsu run up to you.

'I used to muck energy and ow...' That was all you could think of just as you blackout.

*Time-skip!* \(^ヮ^)/

"Come on now little fox, time to wake up." A soft, older voice spoke gently to you. The feeling of your tired body gently being stroked.Opening your eyes. You notice a elderly woman in around her 70's softly holding you.

"You poor dear, the doctor said that you have an enormous bruce covering your back. Oh well, but first you need a bath." The sweet old woman spoke - carefully picking you up and walked to a large bucket filled with water, very quickly.

'She's a fast walker for an old lady. She must keep herself well?'  You pondered as the elder placed you down in the warm water.

'*gasp* IT'S SO NICE AND WARM!!'

You could hear a small laugh come from the lady as you fluffy tail hang out of the water; wagging away.

After the lovely warm bath, the sweet old lady let you down on a pillow with a plate of tofu in front of you.

'UMAI! UMAI! UMAI! UMAI!'

*Slide*
"Excuse me, but how is the (Y/n)?" The sound of Tanjiro's voice made you stop mid gobble.

"Oh, don't worry, she'll be fine. She just needs some rest. I must say, you boys must have trained her very well if she is this calm around humans." The elder spoke. Making laugh a bit awkwardly as he scratched the back of his head.

"Well... she's not trained all. She's just very friendly!" Tanjiro cheered before continuing, " she was just always this friendly." Smiling at your joyful waging tail.

"I see... well best keep her safe otherwise some rich fool will try claiming that you stole her!" The elderly lady joked and laughed at her own joke, Tanjiro laughed along trying not to be rude.

"Well now, you can take her to your room. Just don't let that PIG throw her into a tree again!" The elder scolded.
"Yes ma'am!"

Tanjiro careful picked you up like you were glass and walked out with you in his arms. Opening the door to another room, Tanjiro walked inside; placing you on a pillow by the tea table but away from Inosuke.

However, just as Tanjiro sat down, the door slide open to reveal a woman even older than the one that just bathed you.

'Wow the the family here look good when they're old.'

"Sorry to disturb you, I've brought your fox's food." The lady walked over to you and placed the plate of your half-eaten tofu in front of you. Happily, you bowed your head to the lady. Well... you tried to. You just ended up falling face first into your food.

You could hear the boys sneaker at your failing attempt to get back up again. Well except Inosuke. He just burst out laughing.

'I'd like to see them try to get up with their backs almost broken.' Huffing from your pillow as Zenitsu helped you out of your food. Tanjiro pulled out a handkerchief and wiped the food of your face.

The rest of the night went smoothly, no one getting into fights at all. Well, Inosuke try to start a fight with Tanjiro by stealing his food, but failed.

You really couldn't help but let your body turn into a round, red pancake on the pillow. Drifting off slowly to dreamland.

A/n: Sorry this took so long to release! Mocks just finished, however, my GCSE'S start in May. So, chapters may be late at that time too.
Byeeee! \(≧▽≦)/