{Chapter 19}

The coldness in her voice seemed odd for someone so smiley. It didn't rub (y/n) the right way.

"Hello Kamado-Chan! I just want to give you a quick check up, to make sure to give the right medication." Her voice back to jolly but it definitely didn't sound right to (y/n).
The woman walked closer to Tanjiro but to be stopped in her tracks as a vicious growl emitted from just above Tanjiro's head.

"Oh gods! (Y/n) got huge!" Zenitsu's yells made the burgundy-haired boy look up, only to see under the mussel of a huge solid red fox. He could feel the large black paws clench the bed he's sitting on.

Tanjiro looked behind him to find that Inosuke was even on edge. The large animal's back legs stood on Zenitsu's bed and their tail wrapped around Inosuke's head. Still growling.

Shinobu lifted her hands in the air and slowly walked backwards. Still smiling. Only when she was on the other side of the room, did the growling stop.
But the hair on (y/n)'s spine was still standing on end.

No wards were said. But Shinobu stepped outside the room and closed the door behind her.
The boys sighed in relief that no one was hurt and the fact that (y/n) shrunk back down to small fluffy fox form.

"You seem stressed (y/n)." Tanjiro broke the silence. "Maybe you should spend some time outside, you seemed happier there?" The fluffy red fox looked up at the boy and tilted her head to the side.

"Don't worry! No one will hurt us! Go and have fun." Zenitsu chirped in. (Y/n) looked between the two of them and ran and jumped out the window. Thankfully, it wasn't to far from the ground.

(Y/n) decided to go have a look around the area of the butterfly house. It seemed to be surrounded by forest but the small cobblestone paths suggested of a group of large houses, not too far away from each other. She wondered, following the path.
Amazingly, a town was so close to them not to far down the mountain.

Walking around the streets, (y/n) understandingly got some surprised looks; foxes normally don't like to be around humans.

"MAMA! Look! I wanna pat it!" The dreaded sound. A child with sticky fingers had spotted you.

'No! No! No!' You jumped far out of reach of the clearly spoiled child that wailed as you sat on the roof; not impressed at all.
'Isn't he like? 6?'

You continue to explore walking on the tiles of the roofs. You then suddenly came to a clearing with 1 large house in the middle.
'Ooooo~ I can do some good pranks here!'
A smile bigger than a Cheshire Cat form on your little furry face; it was your nature after all...

Slinking through large stones and plants of the zen-like garden. You find a boy that look very familiar but your not sure why. The fiery-haired boy was carefully sweeping up the leaves into a pile behind him. He seemed to have a constant shy expression on his face.

<Senjuro's POV:>

As I was sweeping up the fallen leaves, a soft wrestling behind me. Looking at the sound, i find that the pile of leaves where in the shape of a person. On instinct I jumped back and accidentally landed on my butt, however, whatever it was - jumped back and landed on its butt too.

We just sat there staring at each other.
I raise my hand to scratch my head and the pile of leaves moves it's arm to its head.
Like me.

I stood up slowly, and the pile of leaves stood up just as slowly. Following me. I lift my right arm and the leaf person lifted its left arm, like it was a mirror.

"Hehehehe"
A giggle whispered be hind me but when I looked be hind me there was nothing.

"Senjuro-Chan I'm Home!" I hear Onii-chan call out to me he walked around the corner to find me. "What you doing?" He tilted his head at me and I look at the leaf person was now back into a pile of leaves.

Looking back at him, "I don't know?" I tell him and he walked up to me a wide smile never leaving.
"Don't wor— ," Onii-chan stopped talking and stared behind me. Turning around I find the leaf person behind me again, but there's 2 now?
1 taller than the other.

Onii-chan put his hand on my shoulder. The taller leaf person did the same to the shorter one.
"Senjuro get behind me."