{Chapter 18}

(Y/n) was taken away by the Demon Slayers that were wearing black masks that only showed their eyes. She was dragged off to oblivion by her ankles just to be taken to mansion's garden where meny little, colourful butterflies fluttered around.

The perfect thing to play with...

She ran around the garden in her fox form chasing the colourful butterflies. And failing at catching them. Leaping into the air and snapping at them, however as soon as she lands on your feet; they all decide to sit on her. So. She'd leap up into the air again to get them off herself and then snap at them again.

This leap and sit game went on for about 30 minutes, until you hear a very familiar voice.

"(Y/n)!"

(Y/n) faced the happy voice as a little yellow butterfly sat on her nose, she licked her nose trying to chase it away.
But it didn't work.

A soft giggle left the person and they lowered their hand and flicked the butterfly away. Letting (Y/n) finally see the person's face.

It was Tanjiro.

(Y/n) being the puppy that she is, playfully licking his fingers and hand. In a easy scoop, Tanjiro lifted (Y/n) up and carried her, while he was being carried by a masked Demon Slayer. Holding her like a baby. As she just lay there with her tongue sticking out of her mouth.

The masked demon slayer carried both of them into the building; it wasn't very hard since (Y/n) weighed almost nothing. 

"NOOOOOOO! IT'S TERRIBLE!! IT MUST BE POISON!!!" A very familiar scream hit the two's ears.

'I really need to invest in some earplugs...' Was the only thought in the fox's brain as her ears turned back making her look more like a devil - with its tongue stuck out.
Being carried to the beds in the large room the pair were brought into.

And there was none other then Zenitsu, who was shaking like a marca in front of a girl with pigtails and blue butterfly clips holding a cup of medicine. She did not look happy.
"I TOLD YOU!!!! IF YOU KEEP YELLING WE'LL KICK YOU OUT AND YOU BE SMALL FOREVER!!!" Pigtail girl yelled just as loud.

'YOU AIN'T HELPING!!!' The metal rage of the situation build up, but (Y/n) didn't say anything.

"Zenitsu! Your okay!" The happy face shined off Tanjiro at the site of his friend. Zenitsu returned the favour but clinging onto the masked demon slayer and whining about the medicine. As he whined a large rope of snot stuck to the masked demon slayer chest as he explained, "I almost got turnd into a spider, so my arms and legs shrunk." But the very very disgusted eyes of the masked demon slayer went unnoticed.

While Tanjiro got his medicine and Zenitsu had his shoved down his throat; (Y/n) sat on the very soul broken Inosuke eyes of his mask. As you do.

*Knock, knock!*

"Hey guys!" A dude with black hair walked into the room, "Murata!" Tanjiro chimed.

'Wow. I musted of missed a lot.'

The black haired male sat in a chair next to Tanjiro's bed. The 2 spoke for a bit (Y/n) wasn't paying attention. Because it wasn't her business. Well, she only heard the last part.

"I was taken aside and asked about what happened on the mountain. The Hashira said they have never been more disappointed with how pathetic the lower ranks have become. It was scary..."

"Hello"  The cheery sweet voice spoke behind the black-haired male. Causing him to jump out of his chair say hello and run out the room.

"Ara~ ara~ bye bye" The lady in a butterfly haori spoke as if she was supposed, but the confusion wasn't in her voice. 'Odd'