How could i be so stupid

I woke up that morning feeling great Dean wasn't he looked nervous,skittish hey if he was female he would be me 90% of the time. "Hey Dean have you seen Kevin were suppose to go hiking today I don't want to be late",I said smiling. "Oh uh hey Molly iam going to need him for today but I was Uh"Dean faltered"I was taking inventory the other day yeah and I saw some paints and canvases why don't you and blue or tori or both go paint?",he asked. I nodded and ran to find blues room and banged on the door I could help but notice sam's open door what are Dean and Sam doing up so early? Blue opened the door her eyes still clouded with sleep as I explained what we were doing. "Yeah sound fun kiddo",blue said walking out in her pjs I scowled at her "I am a year older than you",I said i was older than Tori Maddie and blue. smile remembering my birthday party. Sam and Dean tried there best to make a cakes and a pizza because that's all I asked for the cake was undercooked and the pizza was burnt but it's the thought that counts we ended up eating take out and getting a cake from Dairy Queen.

We searched everywhere growing more excited by the minute. We couldn't remember the last time we painted and I knew exactly what I wanted to paint I wanted to paint Kevin and my pony ocs. I turned and asked what blue wanted to paint. She said she was going to paint the outside of the bunker with the grass and the flowers all in bloom. Which was going to be hard in winter but iam sure she'll figure it out and it be amazing. We entered another room when blue started heading for the dungeon "I want to talk to Crowley I'll only be a minute"she said"you can come to if you want". I shook my head Crowley gave me the creeps I guess I couldn't let being stabbed in the stomach be water under the bridge I don't know what it was but I waited for blue. Blue was the only company Crowley got when I say company a mean the only one who doesn't want to rip his throat out I don't go in there but I'd hate for any one to be alone.Once blue is done we looked around some more for canvases. We walk into deans room by accident and there they are I feel joy why didn't Dean just tell us they were in his room? We head for the library that's when my heart stopped.

The paints and canvases clatter to the floor as I see Kevin his eyes were gone blood streaming out of them. Dean was pinned up against the wall sam didn't look like sam. Well of course sam looked like sam I just couldn't believe the huge brown wings coming out of them. Sam's eyes blazed bright blue and a frighting scowl was fixed on his face. I saw blue and tori charge at sam and they didn't even get close to him before being met with a blaze of white light. They were gone I stiffen and made a run for sam I felt cas's power build up in me sam turned to me and flapped his wings sending me flying into the wall. Just because you have an Angels wings does not mean you can fight me you don't even know how to use them i voice came from sam with out moving his lips but it did not sound like sam. I realize it was the angel the angel that had warned me about the Angels wanting to skin me alive why was he doing this? He walked behind me to grab the tablet from Kevin's bag. "Why did you kill my friends",I whisper quietly kill them the voice asked sharply I did not kill them I sent them away in another part of the country. He walked up to me and tugged on something on my back I am sorry I had to before strolling out as if nothing happened.

I stood there stunned as Dean tried to explain sam was possessed by an angel "how could I be so stupid I"asked Dean who was puzzled "I have cas's grace I should have been able to see his wings sooner why didn't i",I said my voice shaking. "This isn't your fault Molly you can control it yet",Dean explained giving me a pat on the back brushing up against something that wasn't my back. For the first time I realized I had wings on my back Dean couldn't see them when I asked I guess it was just something Angels could see. I had no time to check them out there was something more important to tend to. Kevin might have been a prophet but he went out like a hunter salted and burned into ash. It was in a field not far from the bunker under a large tree. Hot tears slid down my face I scolded myself I furiously wipe them away this is not about you it's about Kevin. Dean and I stood there both of us didn't feel like talking I didn't feel I could talk with this heavy stone on my chest so many emotions were hitting me I tried to shove them away the best I could. I can't be sad or angry I have to stay calm I told myself I have to. When the fire went out Dean sighed and turned back to the bunker my breathe squeezed in my throat is this it? I asked myself I panicked I can't let Kevin disappear I can't.

I opened the bunker door to a mess Dean had shoved all of Kevin's notes to the ground I sighed setting down what I had in my hands. I pick up the notes and the lamp and set them back on the table. I turned my attention back to what I was doing I had taken a two fence posts one about two feet and one about one foot. I round the edges into points and tied the one foot to the two foot post with some rusty wire I found. The make shift cross wasn't the best in the world but it would do. When I came back from the other room Dean had just got up and walked away. I smiled Dean had carved Kevin tran into the cross and he up me pound it into the ground. I took deep breathe a looked at my back I tried to focus and slowly the wings unfolded themselves I looked at the beautiful black feathers. I spotted the scar from cas's story long ago the hound nearly tore it in half. I turn around to see castiel standing there he has a set of wings and I can't read his expression. He says nothing but pulls me into a tight hug "he gone Cas",is all I can mange before cas replies "I know". "We need to find them blue and tori",I say quietly "we will",cas said back.