In the bunker

Sam and dean brought us back to what they called the bunker. "How is that possible you you said metatron took your grace"dean snapped at cas. I sat on the table kicking my feet I trying not to listen to their private discussion. It was hard they kept saying new things metatron,grace what are those? I looked down at my small bags of stuff we didn't have much time to pack so I packed as many superhero shirts and blue jeans in a bag at once. I also brought my favorite blanket, a few other things and finally the coat. I untied the tie from my belt loop and waited for them to stop talking. Beside me tori was rummaging through her bag. I walked up to cas "I think this is yours",I squeaked. Then he reached down a pulled out the thing I was missing "gatey",I asked excitedly. "How did you know"I asked cas,but he was already back talking with sam and dean. I have been missing this since the night He fell. I don't know why I said yes to come to the bunker I guess it was what cas said "now there's one on yours" I shivered as I thought of that. Cas, had left when I looked up from the floor again. "So what do we do now",I asked. "Go find a place to sleep",dean said ,"tomorrow we'll look for I hunt".