Kevin's thoughts

I couldn't sleep,it's wasn't because I was laying on the floor.I usually fell asleep at a table or in a chair;nor was I cold Molly's quilt though thin it trapped just enough warmth to leave me comfortable with out over heating. The problem was there sleeping arrangement,for some reason Molly had fell asleep facing me. I didn't want to move in fear of her going into another fit like this morning;but watching Molly sleep made escaping my thought all but impossible. At first I saw Molly as annoying a stuck up snob,but I soon found out it was just shyness that kept her from talking to me. I soon took I liking to her keeping her company while she drawled,helping her cook,and talking and laughing together. It wasn't till the festival that i started feeling more. I had felt it when she grabbed my hand and being oblivious she didn't realize till lunch,but she kept holding my hand not jerking it away. I couldn't help it made me happy when her face lit up when I asked her about art,the way her eyes sparkled. I had spotted a few little quirks when i sat with her like when finishing a drawing she always signed her name with a cursive y on the end,or that she picked her lip when she got nervous and the way her ears turned red when shes embarrassed. Like When i complimented her on her art her ears turned bright red,true she had been pleased by the compliment,but there was something else there as well,or was there? I sighed I wasn't sure but that could many number of things perhaps she was just happy that some one liked her art that could be it,but what is it wasn't? What if she actually liked me? Questions started to fill my mind, what would it be like to kiss a friend?,did she want it to?,what was Molly to me?. I gave up on trying to figure out the answers myself. My eyes widen as Molly moved against me,holding my breathe as she snuggled up into my chest. Was she awake?i thought to myself. A few monuments later Molly breathes were slow and steady I let out the breathe I had been holding,she was asleep. There was no way to escape now as her chin rested on my shoulder. I did not dare to move I thought of this morning when I had woken up to her seizureing on the floor. This realization freed me as I would not let that happen again. I gently laid my arms around her pulling her into a tight hug. I would still owe Molly an explanation in the morning.My cheeks burned as he thought of what dean and sam might say finding us tangled up together,no there was no hiding from this,no reason to mask it. Even though I could hear dean jokes already , I cared little I knew how I felt and I would hide my feeling no longer. I laid my head down on her shoulder,I smiled and closed my eyes and allowed myself to fall asleep.