Chapter 10: Better days of our Past

Flashback
2015 - Freshmen year in College

Kin and Kritt graduated in highschool together. Then they took the same course but they attended different universities because Kritt didn't pass the entrance exam of the uni where Kin enrolled.

The two had started their uni days and because they entered different university, they both agreed to have lunch together everyday to spend time.

"Kin, Im outside your uni. Where are you? Lets go grab lunch, Im sooo hungry." Kritt said over the phone with his best friend, Kin.

"Im on my way now, sorry I just finished our project meeting for the next subject."

"Its okay. Run faster nowww." Kritt said laughing.

Kritt was waiting outside his car and when he saw Billkin from a far, he waved enthusiastically and the other reciprocate it with a more enthusiastic wave even looking like a crazy person jumping while running and making funny faces. Kritt laughed out loud as he saw Billkin running towards him.

"Stop doing that, you look like a crazy person, no wonder there's no girls lurking around you." Kritt said in between his laughs.

"Im just doing it to make you laugh,..." Billkin said to the other whose still laughing.
"Come on now, I thought you were hungry."

"Okay okay, I'll drive Mr. Crazy person. " Kritt said teasing Billkin.
Billkin then started tickling the other, both of them were now laughing and running around their car chasing each other.

..........
Their days was spend like this, both of them busy with their own school works but their lunch time is always spend with each other together.

(Kin and Kritt eating lunch)

If their schedules clash and they dont have time on lunch, they still meet up at dinner to spend time together. It become part of their daily routine to meet everyday without a miss.

Even on weekends, if they didn’t have much school projects to work on, they would go to their favorite beach resort. It is where they spend time to relax and wait till dinner at their favorite restaurant near the resort.

“Hey Kin, the movie that we were waiting for is now showing. Let’s watch it now.” Kritt said as they were swinging at the hammock near the shore at their favorite beach resort.

” Kritt said as they were swinging at the hammock near the shore at their favorite beach resort