Chapter 14: Domestic Vibes

After Billkin agreed to have dinner with the two, they continue their grocery shopping. They had this little meeting on the vegetable section where they decide what to cook. They were gathered at the corner, looking so serious and making the people around them wonder what they were doing.

In the end, they all agreed to let Billkin decide what to buy and to cook for dinner. Their conversations went on like this:

B: So, what did the two of you were planning to cook?
T: I was planning to have wine.
K: Thana, he asked us what to cook not what to drink. *sigh*. We were planning to cook steak.
T: Yes, that and drink wine.
B: Okay, so steak it is. I would leave the cooking to you both since Im your guest, you invited me.
K: Yeah, that makes sense however we have this little problem.
B: What?
K: We don't know how to cook it.
T:*nods*
B: What?! Then why did you say you were going to cook it?
K: I was going to 'try' to cook it at first actually,...we always do that, trying to cook at first then if we failed, which always happen, we will order pizza or take outs instead. But then, Thana decides to invite you and now I don't think take outs is appropriate for this dinner.
B: *shaking his head in disbelief*
T: We can eat out instead.
B: No, its okay. I'll cook.
K & T: *shocked* *then nodded in agreement*

The trio went to their cars after they finished buying what they need. Billkin is on his own car while Kritt and Thana was on Kritt's car. Thana already gave her address to Billkin as they went on their own ways.

Kritt's Car

" Okay, Thana why did you do that?" Kritt asked the girl as soon as they entered his car.

"What? What did I do?" Thana shrugged her shoulder as if she was being clueless.

"Really? You're gonna act like you didn't just invite to OUR dinner, the man who I was arranged to be married and who also hated my guts." "I thought your my ally." Kritt said sulking at his friend.

"I am your ally, kritt, that's why I did that. I mean, until when are you gonna avoid him? He maybe rude and cold but he's gonna be your husband in the future. I just want to help you to interact with him and this dinner is a good start because I'm here with you. Im gonna smack him if he will say rude things to you again." Thana explained her side. She really wanted Kritt and Billkin to be okay with each other.

" I know you only means well but Billkin and I already had an agreement that we would only treat the marriage as a business partnership. He also made that clear when I tried to talk to him and he yelled at me,... so I think he really doesnt wanna interact or to get close to me again."

"Yeah, right but look he agreed to join us for dinner. If he really didn't want to talk to you then why did he said yes?"

"Well, you've got a point in there. I was confused too why did he agreed to join us?"

"I don't know. I was surprised too, I didn't know that it would work." Thana said while smiling suspiciously.

"Yeah, your craziness worked." Kritt rolled his eyes at Thana making her laughed out loud.
"BUT-- I still hate you.." Kritt looked at Thana while pouting.

"Why??" Thana was confused.

"Its our last day together and first day as friends. We were gonna celebrate it but then you invited him"

"We can still celebrate it. I have wine ready at my place. We'll get you drunk."

"Huh..As if that would happen." Kritt said smirking.

The two went on talking and laughing while they drive to Thana's place.

Billkin's Car

As Billkin drives his way to Thana's place he was starting to regret his impulsive decision.