𝟐. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

y/n's pov.

"𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄." miles announced as we pulled up to some hair dresser place.

"what's the point of this again?" i wonder.

he puts one hand on the steering wheel as he turns to me like he's about to lecture, "look, you hiding from your father but wearing your casual wardrobe while doing so is basically like driving around in a rolls royce in some poor town. you're noticeable."

i hum at this, sighing as i eyed the shop.

miles takes his keys out of the car, placing them into his pockets as he continues to talk, "see this is what i meant when i expected you to be all dressed up."

he pointed at my outfit that i had changed before going to his place, i had a few spare clothes in my car and they were definitely more on the wealthier side of things but nonetheless, i still looked good at that bar.

"well, i'm sorry i didn't get to please you with my appearance."

"no, like i said, you're still hot. and you pleased me in more ways then one so don't feel too bad." he smirks as he opens the car door and steps out.

i roll my eyes, "glad i got to please you in some way." i say to myself.

miles walked over to my side of the car, opening the door for me.

i step out while shaking my head, "y'know i can open a door for myself?"

"then what was the whole speech about you not being independent for like 19 years of your life."

"i meant like not being able to make my own friends or cook food for myself, not open a goddamn door, so can you please stop babying me?" i snap at him as we both walk over to the shop, his figure towering over me.

he pulls a cigarette out of his pocket and pops it in his mouth, "whatever you say, miss big bucks."

i roll my eyes once again and stare at the shop ahead of us, "so... you said you know a person?"

"yeah." he nods as he takes a drag, "she works here, she's an old friend of mine."

"great." i sarcastically utter as he practically blew spoke into my face.

we walk up to the door, the closed sign becoming apparent on the window.

miles roughly knocked on the door, "madison! it's your old friend, miles. please let me in."

he greets in a sing song tone, making me want to tear my ears off.

after a couple minutes of miles knocking on the door, it finally opened.

"what?" a girl snapped her head out. she looked like she was only a couple years older then me, her brown hair hung above her shoulders and her facial expression softened at the sight of us.

"miles!"

miles cuts the girl off, he spoke in a quite charming tone, "ah, miss russell, i'm afraid we don't have time to chat. you see, my friend here needs a disguise." 

the girl eyed me up and down, her face dropping into a thinking mode, "okay... i can work with this."