𝟏𝟎. 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐅 𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘

miles's pov. // this chapter is a little different so hang in there lol

surprisingly she didn't forget about the whole disneyland thing after we sobered up and she ended up dragging my ass there.

apparently, she's the disney expert so she bought us tickets pretty quick once i drove us over there.

both of our phones were dead since neither of us had a charger and there's literally no point for us to be on ours phones anyways. i'm the only contact on her phone and she's the same with mine... at least that i talk to.

but anyways, the point is we have to live in the moment. which wasn't hard to do since any moment with her is special, as cheesy as it sounds.

y/n dragged me over to some store in the park and got me minnie mouse ears... that she made me wear the entire time. 

y/n laughed hysterically, "oh my god, it looks so good."

i turn over to the mirror and look at myself out of embarrassment, "yep." i sarcastically reply and she just continues to laugh.

whatever, i can make minnie mouse ears look hot. 

y/n walked over to me and stood in front of the mirror. she threw her arms around me and pecked my cheek as she stared at our reflection.

"god, this is so fucking hilarious." she quips.

i shake my head, "no swearing at the happiest place on earth."

we practically ran around all day like two idiots. i don't think i've had this much fun in a long time. it reminded me of my time with my sister... she would've loved it here.

we went on plenty of rides that for the life of me i cannot remember the names of.

also, why is shit so expensive here? like gosh, i might as well just shop at gucci.

"miles, look! they have ice cream bars!" y/n shouted like a little child and ran over to the stand.

she buys one and walks back over to me, "awe, look. it's shaped like mickey."

"is that really necessa—"

"oh my god, it's donald duck!"