Bonus Chapter

A/n: okkk so its been like two years since i wrote this book. And lmfaooo it sucks so bad - my writing has improved so much but i still get so much love on it so thanks y'all!!

So in honor of the two year anniversary, and me needing to get off my ass and write shit - I present to you, a bonus chapter. This is from the prologue iykyk ;)

TW: smut

suddenly, he pulled back and started to unbutton my jeans.

he stopped for a moment and deeply stared into my eyes, "you're okay with this, right?"

i panted as i was taken out of this lustful trance i was in. my fiance had never once stopped and asked me if i was okay with what he was doing. it blurred the lines between stuff i wanted or never wanted at all.

i chuckled in my head at the fact that a complete stranger could have more respect than he could.

"of course." i pecked his lips, wrapping my arms around his neck as he continued.

Miles— this stranger, had me weak in the knees in the matter of seconds. I wasn't sure if it was because of the lack of control in my life, the desire to chase after something previously impossible; or if he was just fucking hot.

I mean, I never got to really date thanks to mister-bossy-rich-dad, so I never bothered looking at men... what was to find attractive when I couldn't possess the ability of a simple touch?

But this Miles, dude, man... fuck.

His movements were trying their best not to be haste, passionately taking time with their pace, not wanting to rush this moment.

He pulled down my jeans. My bare thighs were now dangling over the edge of the sink. As if it were a reflex, I spread them for him.

Was this even sexy? I don't know. Frazer did a bad job at introducing me to this type of shit. I just had to follow my gut.

Miles's lips parted, red, wet, and swollen as he took a step back, admiring my clothed core on display now. I gulped, sweat building on my skin before I licked my lips and decided to pretend like I knew what I was doing.

"Do those jeans hurt against your hard cock, daddy?"

His pale face filled with a red blush. He bit his bottom lip, harshly. He started to unbutton his jeans.

"My bad, princess. Impatient, hm?"

"Well, I know I'm hot and all but staring for too long is gonna make me dry."

"Okay, keep talking like this and you'll make me soft."

"Fine," I said with attitude, pulling my panties to the side, showing him the part of my body that apparently wanted him the most at the current moment.

I was dripping wet; but to add to the effect, I spat my saliva onto my fingers before letting them crawl down to my exposed pussy and start twirling them on my clit, letting out a breathy moan.

"Fuck," His knees buckled, "Fuck yes, spit all over your pussy, baby."

A brief shock flew past me. He knew how to make me wetter—if that were even possible. It made me wonder how many times he had done this before. And how each time had went, only because I was so nosy.

"Fuck," I gasped, touching myself with loads of pressure, adding to my pleasure. I now wanted one last thing; his touch.

He unzipped his fly, pulling down his jeans slightly, stepping forwards and smashing his pouty lips back onto mine. I whimpered into his mouth, although he was gentle, he was ruthless down below- his hard cock created a tent in his boxers, the friction of it now rubbed against my bare vulva.

This felt so, so dirty. And sleazy. But I couldn't help but want more. To be a little slut for once.

He drew back, disconnecting from my lips before his right hand gripped around my throat, not tight enough to choke me, but in my own fucked up mind, I thought he was about to.

I liked it, I did, but... with everything Frazer has done to me... I just wasn't comfortable with that yet.

"Please don't do that." I managed to say, breathless and a little embarrassed.

His deep and intense eyes flashed with concern and his hand dropped, instead gripping the edge or the sink now.

"Sorry," He whispered, kissing my cheek, and then moving down to below my jaw where he started to suck on the soft flesh.

I moaned, my hand gripping his curly, onyx hair. I tugged harder whenever he lightly nibbled the skin of my throat.

His free hand, the left one, moved down below and he started to work some fingers into me, two to be exact. I shivered, goosebumps on my skin.

"Mm, that make you all pathetic and needy?" He asked with his husky voice, his fingers thrusting in and out of me at a punishing pace.

I nodded, my eyes clenched shut as the pleasure began to feel overwhelming. I gripped the mirror behind me for support, letting out involuntary high-pithed noises from my mouth.

"More?" He teased.

I cried out when he added a third finger.

"Please, God!"

"God? Where is he?" He chuckled at my expense, smirking as I moaned uncontrollably, looking at him with a fuck drunk gaze.

I didn't know sex could be this good.

"You—fuck, you're like so godly," I managed to grunt out in between a whine full of ecstasy.

Just as I was about to finish, he pulled his three long and rigid fingers out, sucking on them—

"You taste just as good as you feel." He said, making me kind of flattered to be honest.

He pulled down his boxers and teased my entrance with his dick. It was wet with pre-cum, but I was too afraid to look at it right now. Not because I didn't want it in me but because I thought I might be overstimulated by the sight of it. What if I cum just from one glance? Now that would be embarrassing for me but ego-boosting for him, for sure.

He entered me and didn't bother going slow anymore, his hips thrust into me, smacking against my lower body. I threw my head back with a gasp.

His hands gripped my boobs under my shirt, pinching a nipple. "Aw you're just so sensitive, huh, honey? Where'd all that brattiness go from earlier?

I only moaned, my hips bouncing off the counter top to join his thrusts—our bodies merging into one basically, the rhythm of it all matching together.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was fucking a hot stranger on top of a sink in some stupid-ass bar. And I wasn't even drunk! God, I knew she could never go back from this now... it was too late.

If this was bad then I never wanted to be good again.

"Come on, baby, make me cum, hm?" He grunted, sweating an awful lot now, his eyes all sparkly with lust.

I grabbed one of his hands and started sucking on his fingers, coating it in my saliva.

"Fuck, you're such a sexy thing."

"Mm."

"Yeah? Feels good?"

"Yeah, oh... oh! Oh—"

He had to remove his fingers from my mouth and place his palm over it instead, silencing the noises. He looked like he'd love to hear them uncensored but... we were in public.

"Yeah, be a good girl and cum." He whispered in my ear.

I chased my high rapidly, batting my lashes up as I came hard and blissfully. He followed right after with a sigh-like-moan sound.

Hot damn.

after an encounter that felt like it went on for hours when in reality it probably only lasted about 20 minutes, i hopped down from the sink, buttoning my jeans back up as miles did the same.

A/n: so like if u didn't think it was hot or wtv idgaf mkayyy. And also yes I do rlly like the daddy kink but I held back the best i could bc i know its not everybody's fav. Ur welcome loves.