Chapter 4: Unexpected Encounters

Izuku was in middle of taking out his target but in doing so it caught the eyes of many as police were surrounding their location and nearby heroes were arriving on the scenes, As Roy activated his quirk to stance against Izuku but did that same thing and now they were ready to fight as Roy went to grab Izuku but invade the grab as he sliced up Roy's arm on the way down.

Roy: *Screaming in pain*

Despite the pain he was feeling Roy tried to backfist but Izuku bounced off Roy's fist before it could hit him and now he was in the air. Using the forward momentum Izuku wrapped around Roy and slashed his back but Roy wasn't done as he tried to catch Izuku but he used the momentum he had to jump into the air and come down, slicing apart his elbow as well causing him a lot of pain.

 Using the forward momentum Izuku wrapped around Roy and slashed his back but Roy wasn't done as he tried to catch Izuku but he used the momentum he had to jump into the air and come down, slicing apart his elbow as well causing him a lot of pain

As Izuku wrapped back around in front of Roy he noticed that there were a lot of girls screaming on his left and saying one thing in unison.

Fangirls: AH! IT'S KAMUI! WE'RE YOUR BIGGEST FANS!

Izuku *thought* So kamui woods is here, can't say that I'm surprised given that this fight now has the public eye focused on us.

As Kamui wood hopped into the fight Roy tried him but Kamui moved out the way and was able to use his quirk more mobility.

Roy: Get away from me or I'll break you in half toothpick.

Izuku: I suggest you focus now on the fight you're in before the distraction kills you.

Izuku jumped in the air as he said and in response Roy went in for a punch but this attack was something Izuku was hoping for as he started spinning like razor blade across his arm and a few seconds Izuku charged towards Roy's eye and plunged both daggers into Roy's left eye.

Roy: *Screams of pain*

Izuku: If you hate that one then you're really gonna hate this one.

Izuku adjusted his grip on his dagger and sliced open Roy's eye causing him more pain spraying blood into the air for the public, cops and hero to see. Then Izuku jumped off Roy's face back to the ground once he was on the ground he noticed wood wrapping around his waist and it didn't take him to figure out where this came from but it was too late for him to do anything about it.