Chapter 6: Helping out with training and Plan in motion

It been 2 weeks since Izuku saved Kasumi from the sludge villain and gave Tomura and Kurogiri the number to a flip phone he just brought specially for they could stay in touch but ever since that coster of day went by everything has relatively quite, He hasn't gotten any new message or calls from Tomura regarding the process of his plans and the search he as the Red Spark hasn't increase at all which he was thankful for but he wasn't buy that any the heroes would just someone run wild. But in any case he had a lot of free time on his hands so he decided to call Ochako to see how she's doing since they hadn't talked to each other in a minute. After a couple Ochako picked up the phone.

Ochako: Hello?

Izuku: Hey Ochako, it's Izuku.

Ochako: Oh Izuku What's up?

Izuku: Oh nothing much just relaxing, hey I was wondering if you wanted to meet up somewhere and talk.

Ochako: Sure I'd love to, what do you say to that mochi restaurant we went to last time?

Izuku: Sure thing. I guess I'll see you there?

Ochako: Yeah, see you there.

(Timeskip)

Izuku was the first one there and he was waiting outside the restaurant for Ochako and he didn't have to wait long Ochako running to where he was.

Ochako: I'm sorry about being late, my usual bus was riding late.

Izuku: No worries, I just got here as well, so you want to take a seat?

Ochako: Sure, you wanna go inside.

Izuku: Actually, I was thinking about sitting outside. It's a nice day today. I thought it would be nice to enjoy some sunshine. And the food's my treat.

Ochako: Oh I don't have to Izuku.

Izuku: But I want to.

She felt a little bad for having him pay for her food but she decided to let him do this.

Ochako: Okay, thank you.

As they went inside the restaurant they managed to get themselves a table outside and their waiter asked them about their drink. Izuku ordered tea and Ochako ordered water. And it didn't take long for their drinks to come. But while they got their drinks it was a bit awkward as Izuku was stuck. He doesn't have anything to jump off of until he remembers her in a school uniform.

Izuku: So Ochako, What high school do you go to?

Ochako: Oh I'm not in high school yet, I'm still in junior high school.

Izuku: Oh I see but I can imagine you have a particular high school you want to go to right?

Ochako: You bet, the high school I'm aiming for is the U.A academy.

Izuku: Oh wow, that's the biggest hero school in japan. I can imagine the entrance exam being anything but a cake walk.

Ochako: You can say that again, I heard that their exam is a two parter, one part being written and the other being physical so that's why starting tomorrow I'm gonna work out and get myself ready for the Exam.

Izuku: I can actually help you with preparing yourself for the exam if you want?

That got Ochako's full attention when he said he could help her.

Ochako: Wait, you can do that?

Izuku: Well I can't really help you with the writing portion since I have no idea what type of question they ask but I certainly can help you out with the physical portion.