Chapter 11: Cavalry Battle

After the first event of sport festival; the obstacle race Izuku now had a whopping ten million point value to his name which painted a massive target on his back which was come back to bite him in the ass real soon the event was a Cavalry Battle as they were given 15 minutes to from their teams. As everyone was making their team Izuku stood where he was thinking what he should do.

Izuku *thoughts*: The points won't really matter to my team since I have so many. What's gonna help me win this is choosing the right people to team up with them. Alright I know who to pick but the problem is the fact I have so many.

(In the U.A Break room)

DeathArms: Hey what do you guys think of that Midoriya kid.

Kamui woods: What do you mean?

DeathArm: Well to first thing the time any of us encounter the kid it was when he was Red Spark, he was a part of the USJ attack pushing the villain that was invading and now he's a student here and came in first place for the first event.

Mt.Lady: Well he seems like a decent kid.

Kamui woods: All be it dangerous, after my first encounter with him it was clear he could've killed me if wanted to.

Mt.Lady: Yeah before I was between him and that other criminal I was able to see their fight and it was clear he was working those with a gigatication quirk and can turn our quirk into our worst asset. But it's also clear that he isn't a bad kid.

DeathArm: What makes you say that?

Mt.Lady: Well think about it, the three of us all had a run in with him and we're still here talking?

Kamui woods: I'm not following.

Mt.Lady: When I was fighting him along with All-Might and the other heroes it was clear he was more focused on avoiding us and trying to escape. He's a hitman for the yakuza so he could have killed us if he wanted to but he didn't. Fact he was actively working on not trying to fight us.

Kamui woods: So you're saying he's a kid who was forced to be on the wrong side of the law.

Deatharms: I don't know, I heard he was looking for someone and that's what made him become a hitman.

Kamui Woods: Yeah I heard that as well but that beg the question, just who is he looking for and would make go to such lengths to find.

Mt.Lady: I honestly don't know but something tells me that he's not a bad kid although he is more willing to go to certain lengths to get a job done.

Deatharms: And that's the most unnerving thing about him.

(Back inside the stadium)

Everyone was still making their teams. Izuku was observing the area and saw that some teams were already made, as Kasumi teamed up with Kirishima, Mina and Sero and it was clear everyone was avoiding him because of how many he had. but as fate smiles down on him there was one person who wanted to team up with him.

Ochako: Hey Deku, let's team up.

Izuku: Ochako, are you sure? we're both gonna have a massive on our back which everyone is gonna be gunning for us.

Ochako: Well that would happen regardless, and if we run away the whole time they won't win right.

Izuku: Um, you're either overestimating me or underestimating everyone here.

Ochako: Fowey, anyway it's better to team up with people you like.

To hear Ochako say to him turned Izuku into butterflies as he tried his damndest to keep a straight face but he was failing. A smile was forming on his face along with a huge blush on his cheeks and to save face he resorted to kicking himself in the face, surprising ochako.