12.

Veer raised his knife. Svetlana closed her eyes. She was done fighting. She accepted her fate.

"HRRRAAAHHH!"

The Oberois shielded their eyes from the sight. 

BANG!

"AAHH!"

The Oberois looked up and saw that Veer had doubled over and was clutching his arm. They looked in the other direction and were flabbergasted to see the people who suddenly appeared.

"Hands up! Surrender kar lo warna hume attack karna padega." Bhavya shouted. 

Ignoring her, a goon aimed his gun but was met with a flying object to his face, which Anika rightly identified as a chappal.

"Yeh laaton ke bhoot hain, baaton se nahi maanenge." Gauri declared and the two charged towards the goons, guns and chappals raised.

On the other hand, when Veer got shot in the hand, he threw Svetlana towards the stairs but before she could hit the steps, two pair of arms held her back.

"Di, aap theek... You're bleeding!" Saumya shrieked worriedly.

"Tum yahaan kya kar rahe ho?" Svetlana questioned, looking in between her sisters. 

"Well, bold of you to assume hum aapko is suicide mission pe akele aane denge." Tia huffed.

"Arey baad mein batiya lene, abhi maaro in gundon ko!" Gauri yelled from across the room.

"Wha-"

"DUFFER DUCK!" Saumya yelled and shot the goon behind Rudra.

"MUMMAY!" Rudra cried and jumped and hugged Jahnvi. 

"Svetlana, bhabhi, bhaiya, aap sab please saath mein rahiye." Bhavya said and pushed Svetlana towards ShivIka.

"Aaj inko naari-sakti ka swaad chakhate hain." Gauri cried out and the four charged towards the goons.

Bhavya and Saumya engaged in a hand-to-hand combat with most the goons, throwing strong kicks and punches strong enough to knock the air out of them and occasionally shooting down the ones who were threatening to shoot.

As Bhavya and Saumya cleared the way, Tia pulled the family members towards each other so they were all in the same place.

"Pinky anuty bachiye!" Tia screamed as she saw a goon aiming his gun at her. Pinky stepped aside just as a bullet buzzed past her. She shrieked and hugged Shakti. The goon tried to attack them again but Tia came in front and kicked him in the groin. The goon doubled over and fell down. Another one came running in their direction.

"Can I borrow this?" Tia said snatching Pinky's dupatta. She looped it around a pillar and when the goon neared, she pulled on it, causing the goon to trip and fall couple feet away from them. Goon 1 got up to attack again but Tia threw a loop of dupatta around his neck, swung him around and in a hammer-throw action, threw him towards goon 2. Due to the centrifugal force, both goons got thrown at the stairs and went unconscious after hitting the rails.  

Tia pulled the dupatta back and returned to Pinky with a "Thank you" and smile before walking away to deal with the others. ShaNky looked at each other with eyes and mouths left ajar.

Due to the techniques Gauri learnt with Omkaraji while wrestling Balram, she dodged all attacks on her conveniently. Even if she was trapped, thanks to mastering her Kampat-candy trick, she would throw objects in opposite direction but they rebounded and hit the goons.

Gauri saw one goon about attack Omkara from behind so she ran to his side and tripped the goon over his foot.

"Humare pati par peechhe se vaar karta hain!" Gauri seethed and as the goon came forward, she grabbed his collar and gave him a backhanded slap so hard the he spun and face-planted right into the wall. The others who tried to approach her were met with the same fate.