14.

While RiVyaTiYa were explaining how they reached the house, Shivaay started to feel tightness in his chest. He his rubbed his chest and closed his eyes, hoping the discomfort would go away. However, when he reopened his eyes, the room was blurry and the people present appeared like blobs. He tried to focus on his breathing but his chest felt like it was constricting . 

"Bhaiya?" He heard Rudra call but his voice echoed in his ears. He extended an arm towards him but missed by almost a feet. He doubled over, clutching his chest. He felt two pairs arms hold onto him before his legs gave out.

"BHAIYA!" Rudra yelled. Om and TejVi ran to him and put Shivaay down, who was wincing in pain and clutching his chest.

Simultaneously, Svetlana had started to feel light-headed. She gently shook her head to shake off the feeling but it got worse as her vision blurred. Her body felt so heavy and she was finding it extremely hard to breathe. She couldn't understand what was happening. Then it hit. The stab wound on her neck. 

The clinking of her jewellery pulled TiYa's attention. Their eyes widened seeing Svetlana sway before she fainted. They ran and caught her before she hit the floor. They knelt and gently laid her down.

"Di! Di, aankhein kholoiye! Kya hua di?!" Tia pleaded as she patted Svetlana's cheeks.

Svetlana weakly whispered, "S..sta...stab o..on ne..ck..."

Tia glanced down and saw the deep wound on her sister's neck. 

"Saumya help me!" She grabbed Saumya's hands and carefully pressed them down to the wound. "Hold pressure on the wound. Apna haath bilkul mat hatana ya hilana. Just keep pressing down okay?" Tia instructed and Saumya nodded.

Anika's head was fuzzy. One minute, they were getting Roop arrested, the next they were getting scolded and now everyone was on the floor. She took a step towards Shivaay but the next thing she knew was she was lying on the cold floor. RiVya and ShaNky turned around when the heard a 'thud' and turned around to see Anika collapsed.

"Bhaujaayi!" Gauri shrieked and dropped to her knees along with Bhavya. Gauri began to rub Anika's palms and Bhavya placed her head in her lap. "Bhabhi, kya aap mujhe sun sakti hain? Please uthiye."

"Hey bhagvaan! Yeh teeno bacche achaanak behosh kaise ho gaye?" Shakti questioned as he and Pinky stood between Anika and Shivaay.

"Guys please try to stay calm. It could be anything but it could also be nothing. Sabse pehle dono ki pulse check kijye." Tia said while checking Svetlana's pulse. It was rapid and her skin was cold and she kept slipping in and out of consciousness. Tia kept patting her cheeks to keep her awake.

"Anika bhabhi ki pulse low hain aur haath-pair bhi thandi pad rahe hain." Bhavya said as she and Gauri continued to rub her hands and feet. 

Jahnvi had unbuttoned the top few buttons of Shivaay's kurta to help him breathe better while Tej dug his fingers in Shivaay's arm. He furrowed his eyebrows and pressed his fingers harder... but couldn't feel anything. "I can't get a pulse!" Tej shouted.

"What?!" Om screeched and immediately shook Shivaay. "Shivaay! Shivaay uth, yeh kya mazaak hain?!"

ShaNky gasped. RiVya, too, but they stayed with Anika.

"I need to do something." Tia muttered and got up. "Saumya, keep holding pressure. Di ko behosh hone mat dena, woh coma mein ja sakti hain." She said all at once and jogged towards Shivaay. 

Tia dropped to her knees beside Shivaay and put her finger in the groove of his neck. After a few seconds, she sighed deeply. "Pulse is there, don't worry." Tia said and a wave of relief washed over everyone.