OWLS

Y/n pov

"I'm about to go jump of the astronomy tower." I say, falling back onto the couch.

"I'll join you." Lee yells, looking up at his papers across the room.

"Count me in too." George sighs, throwing yet another book at the wall.

I look down at Fred, who's passed out on the floor with a book covering his face. George starts poking him in the side as if he's a dead squirrel he found in his backyard.

"Why do they expect us to memorize the entire life story of four wizards who decided every witch and wizard should have to suffer through seven years of bull shit." Lee groans, slamming his head down onto the table.

"I don't know, but I'm really starting to think Helga Hufflepuff was high when she came up with the name." I state, remembering Mum's 'fun fact' flashcards.

"I think they were all on something, especially Ravenclaw. I mean come on stairs that just move at random times. That could literally drop someone to their death." George says, scribbling words in a textbook.

"And don't get me started on Gryffindor. Yes let me enchant my hat so every student can place it on their head. How many lice outbreaks have been caused from that thing?" I ask looking over at Lee. 

Fred suddenly rises from the dead, "And Slytherin just put a giant man cave in the bottom of the school." 

"With a snake that can literally kill kids by looking at them," I add. The four of us continue laughing at our founders weird choices.

~

"Good luck students." Says the lady, while passing out out tests. She mentioned her name at the beginning but I can't remember it.

Ok Y/n you can do this. You and Lee studied this every day for the past school year. See, look you already know the answer to that one. This will be a walk in the park.

~

I think I did pretty well on the test. I knew most of the answers, at least, I think I knew most of the answers.

The four of us decide to go celebrate with some butterbeers. 

I barely open the door when Remus comes sprinting by, grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. "You boys stay here!" He yells towards my friends. Who look just as confused as me.

"Remus, where are you dragging me?" I ask, confused.

"I'll explain later. Y/n, can you conjure a patronus?" 

"Yeah, why?" I start to get a little worried.

"Just in case," I try to pull away from him, but his grip is too tight.

"In case what?"

" I told you I'd explain later. Here we are." I watch as the Whomping Willow thrashes around.

"Professor this is the whomping willow," I stare at him in utter confusion.

Remus says some sort of spell and the tree stops moving. Remus drags me behind him through some weird tunnel into the tree. I start to get angry, what the hell are we doing?

"REMUS FUCKING LUPIN IF YOU DON'T EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOU SO HARD IN THE-"

" Y/n! Calm down you lunatic. It's Sirius!"

"WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE TOLD ME THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE."

" STOP YELLING! You are way to much like your father. Now come on before Harry kills him."