Chapter 5

I got in the passenger seat and got my phone out. I clicked my gps app and typed in Mark's address. "Wow! That's not far at all. I'll get you there in a jiff!" My mom smiled like she was on drugs and sped through town. Yep, she's gone completely insane. Who even uses the word jiff? I sat in the passenger seat clutching the handle above me so that I didn't die. We pulled up to his house in 10 minutes. "Here you go sweety." She turned to me and smiled. "Mom. That was supposed to take 25 minutes. Do you realize you broke a couple speeding laws?" She laughed and shook her head. "I break the law for my daughter any day. Just don't be messing with that boy in there. I don't need any more children." I looked at her, appalled with what she just said. "MOM!"

"What!? It happens in high school. Just don't let him near your no no square. I got out of the car and ran as far as I could get from my mom. She was so embarrassing sometimes. She just say in her car watching me run away from her. I saw her roll the window down. "Nice ass honey! Remember I was the one who gave you it!" I wanted to die. Hopefully no one heard that, especially Mark.

I knocked on the door and waited for Mark. After a few seconds his door swung open. "Hey there Casebear." Mark smiled and ushered me inside. "Marky! Who was at the door!?" I saw a little girl run into the room with a striped cat shirt and penguin pajama pants. She has the same chocolate brown eyes as her brother, but she had long blonde hair instead of his chestnut brown hair. "Hey Ellie! This is Casey." He got out of the way and let her take a look at me. "Isn't that a boys name?" I held in a laugh. "Casey can be used at a girls name and a boys name." I explained. She giggled and turned to mark. "Marky! Catch me! She jumped on him and he caught her on his waist. The. He started to swing her around the room and she squeezed in delight." I heard a timer go off. Mark looked at Ellie and put her down. "Did you hear that Ellie?" She smiled and shook her head vigorously. "It's time for MY LITTLE PONY!" He shouted as he picked her up and tossed her over his shoulder. He looked at me and told me to wait. I looked around the room as he hauled his little sister away to another room.

I looked around the living room. He had a huge TV, a nice couch, lots of family photos and a cool fire place. I sat down on the couch and looked at one of the pictures. In the picture mini mark was holding a baseball in one hand and a bat in the other. He looked so happy with that toothy grin on his face. "That was when I won my first little league game." I flinched and turned around to see Mark smirking at me. "Holy crap Mark. You nearly gave me a heart attack." I put the picture back and fell back on the couch. "Oh no you don't" Mark hauled me off the couch and over his shoulder. Wow, he's strong if he can life all 180 pounds of me. "Let me go Mark!" I knew he was smiling like a toddler as he carried me outside. He finally stopped and put me down. "Thank you very much." I stood there like a pissed off 11 year old with my arms folded against my chest. He laughed and clapped his hands together. "It's time to get physical."  

He had me to everything you could imagine. You name it, I had to do it. "I think I'm going to pass-out." I was sprawled on the ground trying to catch my breath. "Casey, that was 5 crunches." I looked at him. "Only 5?" He nodded. "Again!" This is how my afternoon went. Task after task, I could feel my body telling me to stop, but Mark said to fight what my body was telling me. "One more Casey!" Mark yelled at me. I could feel my arms wobbling from fatigue. 1 more horrid push up and I'm done. "You can do this Casey. It's just one more." I forced my arms to bend down one last time. "Come on! Push it Casey!" I felt my arms burning. My face was red and I was breathing hard. I pushed one last time and collapsed on the ground. Ellie came out with some lemonade. "Thank's a bunch Ellie." Mark said grabbing one from her. Ellie came over to me and gave me one as well. "Thank you Ellie. By the way, I love your pj pants." She giggled. "Your welcome. Why are you so out of breath? Why is your face red? Why is there water on your skin?" I was bombarded with too many questions at one time. "I want to get stronger." She looked at me. I was a hot mess. My hair was tangled and matted with sweat, my face was red, and I looked exhausted. "How is that making you stronger?" I looked at Mark. He chuckled and picked up his sister. She laughed as he put her on his shoulders. "Right now Casey is building muscle so she gets stronger." Ellie looked at me again. "Why does she look tired?" I took a sip of lemonade and watched him run around the yard with Ellie. "It takes time and hard work to get strong, El." He put her down and ruffled her hair. "Someday I want to be strong like you Marky." Then she turned around and skipped back into the house and closed the door. 

"She's so cute, Mark.  going to get all the boys when she grows up." I said as I finished my lemonade. "I know she is, but no boy is going to come near her with out my permission. Anyways how do you feel?" My body ached everywhere from the push ups, squats, lunges, sprints, crunches, sit up and jumping jacks. "I'm a little sore." He frowned. "I guess I wasn't hard enough on you today. Maybe I'll double the number next time--- NO! I mean. I'm pretty sore." He smiled. "I knew it. When you get home you should ice whatever hurts the most." I tried to lift my arm. "I might as well take an ice bath." I muttered to myself. "That's a great idea." Mark said. "Are you serious? People take ice baths?" I looked at him like he had 5 heads. "Yup. A lot of athletes do after practice." I tried to imagine taking an ice bath. I just couldn't think that someone could even do that. "If you are in a good amount of pain I suggest you take some Advil." Mark wiped his forehead. "Thank you so much Mark." I smiled. "There's the smile I like to see." He pointed out.  I blushed and hid my face. "Hey, you did good today." He held his had out to me. I took it and he pulled me up. We walked back into his house and relaxed for a little bit. I called my mom and asked her to pick me up. I saw her car pull up. Mark walked me to the car and said hi to my mom. "Same time tomorrow?" he asked. I looked at my mom. "Of course." she said. He smiled and my mom started the car. "See you Marky." I said waving as the car rolled past him. "Bye Casebear!" he yelled from the sidewalk. I turned around and sighed, ending the day with a huge smile on my face and many aching muscles.

~~~

First of all, Thank you guys sooooooo much for getting me to 100 followers. I love you guys so much, you don't understand how amazing you are. I worked on this chapter all night because I was so excited hope you guys like it! If you liked the chapter please vote! If you have any questions or comments leave them here please! <3

What do you think about Casey and Mark? Any ship names for them. I think I'm going to call them Masey. What do you Masey's think? And then there are the Casey and Arron shippers. Carron maybe. Idc. Whoever comes up with the best ship names for either Casey and Mark or Casey and Arron will get a dedication in the next chapter. Love you guys! xoxo- AlphaWriter99