Birthday Dinner (Johnny Depp X Reader birthday special)

Dedicated to GrindelwaldSparrow

(____) looked at the clock, while wrapping up a birthday present for Johnny, as it was his birthday. She reserved a caterer, namely a famous TV chef to provide a spectacular birthday dinner at Hell's Kitchen USA, the reality show in which Ramsay hosts to find a new head chef for a restaurant he has in the states. And Gordon Ramsay personally invited Johnny Depp and a plus one as one of two celebrity diners. (___) saw Johnny slowly waking up from his peaceful sleep, and going to take a shower and gets ready. You and Johnny get into some fancy formal wear.

Johnny's outfit:

Your outfit:

As you were both satisfied with your clothing and accessories, Johnny saw the lino pull up, you were so amazed at the size of the inside

As you were both satisfied with your clothing and accessories, Johnny saw the lino pull up, you were so amazed at the size of the inside... And the driver says, "good evening milady and great gentleman, I'm here by the request of Gordon Ramsay to personally take you for dinner at Hell's Kitchen. Mr Ramsay has reserved for you both, the red team's chef's table only the best in the house for you." Johnny replies, "thank you. We have a friend who is a chef in training, on that show.... She's amazing. Her name's Leona. Her dishes never fail to impress Chef Ramsay." She's in the final 6 chefs.

At Hell's Kitchen...

Gordon's Maitre'd was waiting for (___) and Johnny to arrive at Hell's Kitchen, where they turned up bang on time. "Welcome Mr Depp and plus one to hell's kitchen, dinner's on the house tonight... Your table is the red team's chef's table... Please come this way." Says JP. Ramsay saw his red team's VIP guests and told them, to offer whatever these guests want. As he's going to surprise Johnny with a classic vanilla and strawberry cake for dessert, not just any old cake though, it was a birthday cake. "Johnny, I like it here... The ambience is amazing. I have a friend who's a contestant on the show. She's over there on the fish station... That woman with transitions glasses and dark hair is Leona. Her dishes are always perfect. Even Ramsay says so. Her diners leave exceptionally happy and tip the restaurant because of her. But she doesn't keep her tips, she donates half her pay and all her tips to charity. Oh she's coming over to us." Leona says, "hello Mr Depp and (_____) Chef Ramsay has asked me to be cooking for you both tonight...  What will be your dining pleasure tonight?" "What customer service from your friend, (_____) um my starter is going to be lobster rissoto, beef wellington for the main please." Johnny replies. (____) ordered veggie rissoto and nut room roast because she was trying a vegan diet. Here's the dishes they've ordered on the house.