Colds, Movies and Cuddles (Johnny Depp X reader)

(dedicated to GrindelwaldSparrow)

You woke up shivering as you tried to keep yourself warm, but you suspect that it was much more than just the shivers. You tried everything from laying down, using a warm blanket, and cranking up the heating...

You fell into an uneasy sleep, a few minutes trying everything to try and keep warm as you shivered helplessly. Then you coughed a bit, as you slept...

You're in a deep sleep mode and didn't hear Johnny Depp walking in the lounge, after a day of work on set... He loved you dearly, and would do anything for you, such a gentleman in a number of different ways.

He came to the lounge and sat next to you, and before he did, though, he carefully feels the forehead to check your temperature. He says to you, "oh darling sweetheart, you're burning up... Even though you're shivering... I'm calling the studio I'm working with, and to tell them no exceptions, to give me a few days off to be with you, I don't want you to be alone, I'll help you recover from your fever." You say, "Leona your personal assistant should let them know... You do actually look like you need a break, they're working you too hard." Johnny nods in agreement, saying "I don't get enough time off or sleep, it's affecting my performance a lot... I have Leona calling them now. And it looks like I got my days off granted."

"Wanna watch a movie, Johnny?" You asked, as he went to make his mother's comfort soup for you, and bought some Cadbury chocolate products to you... Even he made sure you're eating, and keeping your fluids up. He puts on "Togo: The Untold True Story" for you both to watch. He snuggles close to you as you watch the movie, as this movie is based on the True Story of a seppala Siberian sleddog that made more of the lionshare of the race of mercy to Nome with the Diphtheria antitoxin serum. The music at the end of the movie got to you big time, being the ultimate gentleman Johnny Depp was, he saw the tears streaming down your face, he shuffled close to you and comforted you so way. He looks at you and smiled softly at you.

"I know some movies like this make you cry at the end, I'm here, don't cry, my sweetheart, you're too beautiful to cry, but it's like I always say: people cry not because they are weak, but they have been strong for so long

"I know some movies like this make you cry at the end, I'm here, don't cry, my sweetheart, you're too beautiful to cry, but it's like I always say: people cry not because they are weak, but they have been strong for so long." Johnny tells you. "Thank you Johnny..." You said, as hugs, kisses and more movies, popcorn and other snacks followed.

After a long while and another light meal, it was time for to bathe, and Johnny gently cleaned you up and ever so gently put a fresh set of PJ's on you... Looking comfortable and warm, he laid you in the shared bed to cuddle for the rest of the night...

"Johnny, don't let anyone else tell you the opposite of what you are, the kindest most gentle man I have ever met. Don't let anyone else say otherwise. You're the best thing that ever happened to me" you said, and his love for you only got stronger than your illness. A common cold/pyrexia didn't stop the true love between you and your handsome Johnny Depp, you fell asleep in his loving arms and he fell asleep seconds later.