Chapter 2

Daisy's P.O.V:
I heard a knock at the door. "Peach! Someone is at the door!" I said. "But it's only 5:45. Please go check it for me really quick" Peach said sounding kinda worried. I opened the door. "Oh hey Mario! Hey Luigi!" (I wonder what's behind Luigi's back) "Theses are for you Daisy. Also um you look really pretty today" said Luigi while he gave me some flowers that were behind his back. "Oh Luigi! These flowers are so pretty! And might I say that you look extremely handsome today" I said trying not to blush. Our eyes met until Mario broke the silence. "So can we come in now?" Mario asked. "Yeah. Come on." I said as we walked into the castle, "It was just Mario and Luigi" I said to Peach who was on the ladder decorating the room. "That's good" she said sounding relieved as she was coming down the ladder. When she got down from the ladder Mario ran up to Peach and had given her a hug and kiss. (Ok. Now is my chance to impress Luigi) I gave Luigi a hug that way I don't make it too obvious that I have a crush on him. After that we all heard the castle doorbell ring. Me, Peach, Mario, and Luigi went to greet all the guest and sit them at the tables. Time to try and impress the guy of my dreams.