Chapter 1

Parentheses= thoughts
Luigi's P.O.V:
I heard a banging at my bedroom door. "Luigi! Open this door! We're gonna do late for Peach's party". It was Mario. "But it's only 9:00. The party don't start til 6:00." There was silence for a while. "Um sorry to tell you this bro but it's actually 3" Mario said. "3 pm?" I asked very worried. "Yup" (Aw man I almost always sleep in on special occasions) I quickly got up and put on the fanciest clothes i could find. I was wearing a suit and a green bow tie. "Wait a minute. Hey Mario! How did u even get in my house?" I asked. "Oh you gave me a key a long time ago" replied Mario sounding like he was in a good mood. (That's odd. I wonder why he's in such a good mood. Well never mind that. I need to make a note to get my lock changed tomorrow) "Are you ready to go yet?" Mario called from the bottom of the stairs. I've noticed that he's all dressed up too. I wonder why. "One second" I replied. (Today is the day that i try to impress Daisy and ask her out on a date) "Before we go in I need to go to the store really quick" I said trying to hide the fact that I was very excited to go. (If Mario finds out that I'm excited he'll bug me all day about it)
Later:
I had bought Daisy a whole bouquet of different types of flowers. I don't know what kind she likes so I just got all different types and put them together. (I really hope that she likes them) Mario is already there when I get there. "Who's flowers are those?" said Mario asking about the flowers. "Somebody" I replied quickly. It was 5:45 when I got there. We're early.