Chapter 6 (part 1: Luigi's P.O.V)

Ok so before we begin I just wanna say thx u for reading my story so far and also check out my ask/dare book that I'm making. I will be accepting OC's! :D so hope you enjoy and. ON WITH THE STORY!!! :3
Luigi's P.O.V:
I'm ready for my date with Daisy. (Hopefully i dont mess this up) I am wearing a suit with a green bow tie. No hat or gloves. I heard a knock at the door. "I'm coming." I said hoping that it was Daisy but I was wrong it was Mario. "What do you want Mario?" I asked kinda sounding annoyed. (Mario better not be coming by to embarrass me in front of Daisy) "Calm down bro. I'm just here to wish you luck" Mario said calmly. A little too calm. I looked behind his back and found nothing. "Thank you Mario! Bye!" I said while walking out the door. I took a warp pipe to Peach's castle where Daisy was staying at until after Mario and Peach's wedding. I knocked on the door. Toadsworth answered. "What are you here for Master Luigi?" "I'm taking Daisy on a date tonight" I said hoping he wouldn't embarrass me either. I mean he wouldn't on purpose unlike Mario. "Ok. I'll tell her that you're here. Have a seat." Toadsworth said while leading me to the corner where there is some chairs. "Hey Luigi!" I heard Daisy say from the top of the castle stairs. She looked beautiful. She was wearing an orange dress strapless dress that went down to her knees. She wasn't wearing high heels. I knew that she don't like wearing high heels. She was wearing flats instead. "H-hey Daisy" I said kinda nervous. (Oh no! I'm getting nervous. What do i do? Ok ok just CALM DOWN! You can do this. You don't need Mario to help you. You've got this) Daisy giggled. (Her laugh is cute) "Come on! Let's go!" She said. "Ok ok. I'm coming" I said. When we got outside I put out my hand and we held hands the whole way there. When we got to the restaurant a toad asked "Last name?" "Mario" I replied. "Come with me Luigi" he said while leading us to a table. "What will it be miss?" "I'll have some sweet tea please" she replied. (She is so sweet and pretty) "Hello sir?" The toad asked me. (Oh no I was daydreaming) "Water" I said. (What can go wrong with water right?) The night was perfect.
Later:
"I had a great time Luigi" Daisy said. "Me too Daisy" I said. I realized that we were getting closer and closer until we kissed. It felt amazing! When I got home Mario was there. "How did it go?" "Awesome!" I said. "Well good night weegie! See ya tomorrow!" Mario said while going out the door.