Chapter 3

Before I start the next chapter I wanna say thank you for reading my other two chapters and hope you enjoy :)
Luigi's P.O.V:
(Ok. Just calm down Luigi. Just talk to her and then when the time is right ask her on a date) At our table sat me, Daisy, Mario, and Peach. I noticed that something was in Mario's pocket. I had to figure out what it was. "Hey Mario. What's in your pocket?" I whispered just in case it was a secret. Mario takes off his hat and puts it to where Peach and Daisy couldn't see us. "I'm going to propose to Peach today. I've told all the toads that are here today so that way we could plan it" Mario replied whispering while he shows me the ring that he got her. I knew that she was going to love it. "Aw that's so cute Mario. I'm planning on asking out Daisy on a date." I said very shyly. "Ok. After I propose to Peach then you ask Daisy out. Ok?" Mario said. "Ok. Thanks Mario" I said. Mario put his cap back on. We had a lot to eat. I think that Mario ate more than anybody here. A couple of minutes after that I heard Mario tap on something to get everyone's attention. (Peach is going to love this) Mario was standing in his chair until everyone was quiet and listening to him. "I have an announcement to make." he said while getting down on the floor. "Peach" he said while getting on one of his knees. "Will you marry me?" Peach was in shock. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Peach yelled with excitement. Her and Mario kissed and everyone clapped and cheered and awed. "Hey Daisy" i said while blushing. "Yes" Daisy replied very excited. "Um Daisy. D-do you want to go on a date with me?" I asked very nervously.