Depression

This chapter contains 5uic1d3, and 5elf H4rm pls do not read if this triggers you!!

3rd person

It's been almost a year since that whole thing with soccer happened, and you haven't played since January and it's already  June, you've been taking a break and focusing on your mental health but things have only gotten worse, you soon came to be depressed so all these thoughts in your head caused you to cut, of course no one knew, you wore long sleeves or put make up on them you, always had a happy expression on and just helped everyone Instead of focusing on yourself which didn't even help but only made it worse.

Y/n

Hey Tate

"Oh hey Y/n!!"   "How have you been? You feeling better?"

Yea I've been getting so much better, I think I might come back soon I don't know yet I still have to think about it

"Yea of course take all the time you need"

"But bro I found someone attractive that I shouldn't"

Oooh?? Tell me!!

"Bro no you're actually gonna judge me for this"

Try me, you've had so many weird crushes you don't even surprise me anymore

"No you're actually gonna do it though"

Oml just tell me!!

"Bro its Natalia"

...

Well I wasn't expecting that..

"Bro I know she's just so cute, and we started talking and I think she likes me too"

Oh, thats nice I really am not the person who should be telling you who you can and can't date so if you like her you like her and you can't change that, just be careful ok? You're my best friend and I love you.

"Thanks Y/n I love you too!"

Yea of course!

Sakusa

"Hey sweet pea, you okay? Sakusa asked

Huh? Yea I'm fine Tate just dropped something on me that I wasn't expecting but I'm fine now

I knew she was lying, she still wasn't in the right mental state, I need to find a way to help them, they looked so miserable and it's hurting me, God I feel so unless.

Stop.

"Stop what?" I asked them

I can tell you know something else is going on and that you feel useless because you can't help me, if you wanted to know you could have asked, you're the only person I don't keep secrets to.

"Oh sorry, I just- im sorry"

No don't be.

Anyway Tate said she liked Natalia-

"Wait that fangirl that we told off the other day in the hallway? And the one in soccer that doesn't like/bullied you and Tate knows that?"

Yep that one, we were just talking shit about her today too and Tate said "yo I find someone attractive that I shouldn't"

So I said who? And she said its Natalia, "I said I can't keep you from loving who you want so I don't care, it's you're love life do whatever you want, I just want you to be careful ok?"

And yea that's what happened

"Yea you're right, I'm kinda worried though just be careful k?"

"Wait can you tell me how Tate last relationship went?"