Moving on

Y/n

It was now the next day and I woke up getting ready to take a shower it was around 4:40. I finished my shower made coffee and started on some homework. A few minutes later Omi woke up and started his routine and it was now 6:00. 

We walked down to Salem's café hand in hand talking about things we wanted to do after school today we also went  for more coffee and breakfast, but saw Tate and Natalia holding hands and kissing

"Hey Salem we'd like the same thing as yesterday please"

"Yea coming right up"

"Thanks love, hey Tate, Natalia"

"Ugh what do you want Y/n? Why are you always following us?"

Natalia said making me annoying

"I just wanted coffee and breakfast with Omi no need to get all defensive plus  Omi is the one who found this place 1st but whatever I guess"

"Here's your breakfast Y/n and Sakusa"

"Thanks Salem we'll be here after school" Omi said pulling me away from Tate and Natalia.

We continued our walk to school

"Y/n?"

"Yea whats up baby?"

"Are you feeling better?"

"Mmm I guess, after talking it Dazai I felt better and writing in my journal is helping me, and I finally feel content with life right now, I'm moving on and I'm getting better."

"Thats good I'm proud of you"

"Thanks Omi, you know you were a big help to me too right?"

"I was? How?" He asked sounding confused

"You were there for me everyday and gave me space, you gave me reassurance everytime I needed it and I love you"

"I love you too Y/n and I'm always going to help you no matter what."

We ended out conversation giving each other a long passionate kiss, we continued our walk for about 5 more minutes until we saw the gates to school, we entered and went our separate ways.

"Omi want me to pick you up for lunch and go to the roof to eat?"

"Yea that'll be nice, alright I gotta go bye love you"

"Mkay, love you too"

Timeskip

It was now lunch time and you walked over to Omis class

"Hey ready  to go? I'm starvinggg"

"Yea"

As you both walked to the roof hand in hand he stopped to open the door for you, you walked up the stairs reaching the roof, you looked off the balcony only to see Tate and Natalia, you grabbed omis wrist before they could see you, and ran downstairs to the bench under the cherry blossom tree.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing its just Tate and Natalia were there and I didn't want to deal with that."

"Oh okay."

You both sat there in comfy silence eating food and occasional sharing, the final bell rang signaling 3rd period hard started so you parted ways give each other a peck before doing so.

You and Tate were in this class but it now had been a few more months since she's ghosted you so you accepted that and moved on from it, you now sit in the back of the class next to the window.