Chaptér 17

A Helping Hand
✮✮✮✮✮✮✮✮

"Pfft- going out? Never heard of it" Azulia waved her brother off and pulled the covers over her shoulder.

Techno raised an unamused brow at the blonde female.

It was a Friday morning, the older sibling decided for them to finally get out of the apartment and go outside for some fresh air.

"You can't stay in here all day Zulia"

"Watch me brother dear" Techno rolled his eyes and huffed. I guess stubbornness runs in the family aye?

"That's it" He ran off somewhere leaving the female to sleep.

When Azulia had thought he left her alone. A cold liquid splashed onto her face.

"Wha- OI" She yelled as Techno held up a empty glass and practically bolted through the doors.

"Techno you little-!!" She yelled and got out of bed. She could've had keep on sleeping but the freezing water woke her up completely. And right now she didn't have enough energy to run after that pig.

With her hair half drenched Azulia rubbed her eyes and yawned. Despite being a daughter of Apollo she was definitely not a morning person and she was a very very deep sleeper.

Not even Apollo's rock music woke her up right away. But within a few minutes, Azulia would wake up against her will and get ready for another day at camp.

But this time, she isn't at camp and her father's rock music doesn't start in 20 minutes.

What a relief.

Walking grudgly towards her wardrobe. Azulia pulled out a grey hoodie that was obviously stolen from her dearest brother. A pair of shorts and a beanie.

Recently, she dyed her hair black and her roots were a faded blue. The girl had changed her wardrobe from camp half-blood shirts to a whole new fashion style.

But right now Zulia was feeling comfort was the best at the moment. And so hoodie and shorts is it.

She splashed her face with some cold water as rock music rung in her ears. And it wasn't even the good ones that she tolerated.

Sighing through her nose, Azulia walked out of her bedroom to see Techno sitting crossed legs on the couch. With floof jumping and running around the couch.

"There's strawberries in the fridge" Nodding in thanks, the female adjusted her round vintage glasses before proceeding to open the said fridge.

"There's strawberries and a single bottle of milk in here Techno. We need to go groceries shopping soon" The male only groaned in response

Picking up the bag she left on the stool last week and was too lazy to grab.

Azulia pulled out a zip lock bag with a couple stacks of money in it. She grabbed a suitable amount before putting it back to the bag.

"Where are you going?" Techno asked as the girl went to out on her shoes.

"Groceries shopping duh" She rolled her eyes and tapped the heel of her shoes against the floor before standing up.