Chaptęr 16

Departing
✮✮✮✮✮✮

Campers were once again packed up and was split into groups.

Azulia stretched her arms out and sighed.

"This week has been wild" She said as they slowly made their way down to the lobby after waving their parents goodbye.

"I can agree" Annabeth yawned and rubbed her eyes.

"Didn't get enough sleep?" Azulia raised an amused brow at the daughter of wisdom who only nodded

"Can't blame ya. Last night was like watching an epic mini war." The blue eyed girl laughed.

They made it to the lobby where the rest of the campers and Chiron was.

"Welp I guess this is goodbye" Annabeth sighed and hugged her sister figure.

"Nah more like a see you soon" She smirked and hugged the grey eyed girl back.

"Alright , See you soon Zulia!" The girl said and joined her brothers and sisters.

"See you guys next summer!" Azulia winked as the demigods all waved her goodbye.

Quickly texting her brother of her soon arrival. 

Azulia breathed in the cold air around her and cracked her knuckles.

After such a wild night and limited sleep, she's a little cautious to use her teleportation powers.

What? You never heard of Light Travel before? It's quite a rare power to earn for children's of Apollo. Just like shadow travel, instead of traveling through shadows she travels through sun light or any light for that matter.

Feeling a little tingle in her stomach. Azulia felt herself shrink and shrink until she felt the air around her change.

Setting her bags down, Azulia fished out the keys in her pocket and unlocked the door.

"I'm back!" She announced her presence in the apartment before taking her bags inside and locking the door.

"How was the visit" Techno asked from the kitchen Isla, sitting cross legged on a stoll. His phone was in his left hand as he snacked on a waffle.

"Awesome" The girl smiled mischievously and headed to her room to unpack.

Techno glanced  at her direction suspiciously but decided to shrug it off and went back to scrolling through his phone with floof on the couch sleeping. The little doggo was sprinting around like a little ninja the whole night.

Azulia took out her stuff and sat them back to their perspective place before changing out of the clothes into a black hoodie and a pair of grey sweatpants.

"Much more comfortable" The girl laid on her bed in slight exhaustion. Azulia herself haven't gotten her usual amount of sleep last night.

But it seemed that sleep wasn't the thing that she was looking for at the moment. Azulia unlocked her phone and scrolled through her notifications

A lot of people tagging her and dm's from fans. The news of Blade junior spread like wild fire in only a few hours.

After completely ignoring her phone for a whole week. Her Twitter account grew more and more big with over 2 million followers.

Zulia@AzuliaOnline
How we doin this fine day?

>Technoblade@technothepig
Horrible now that you're home

^Zulia@AzuliaOnline
I despise you too brother dearest <3

^Yina@LinYin
Pls their relationship 😭👌

>Tommyinit@tommyinnit
Been popping off like a man I am

^Zulia@AzuliaOnline
Child

^Tommyinnit@tommyinnit
I. Am. A. Man

^Zulia@AzuliaOnline
And I'm Apollo

>Jazz@Melolita
I would if someone would get their nose out of their books.

^Toriz@DarlingLuv
I only read a few hours a day

^Jazz@Melolita
I smell cap

^Skyz@Rosiez
You guys joining me on minecraft or what?
_____________________

Azulia grinned at her phone before heading out of the room to look for something else to do.

"Aye Techie" The man on the couch groaned and flipped to the side to his back was facing her.

"What do you want now" He asked with raised eyebrows. Azulia let out a dramatic gasp and sat a hand where her heart was.

"How dare you think I wanted something from you everytime" She huffed and flopped down on the couch beside him.

"Everytime you call me Techie you want me to do something" He said deadpanned with floof jumping onto the couch with bursting energy from her power nap.

Azulia patted the dog with her slightly tanned hand. Brushing through the fluffy fur. The dog rested beside the female taking in all the affection.

"Touché" She replied while laying beside the adorable dog. Now floof was in loof of bread position beside her.

"I'm bored" The girl huffed and looked at her brother with pount.

"Sounds like a you problem " Techno replied.  Azulia narrowed her eyes at him before scoffing.

"Can we bake cookies?"

The two looked at each other in silent.

"Do I trust a daughter of Apollo in a kitchen?"

"I'm sure you do"

"I don't"

But the two Blades found themselves in the kitchen with flour on the floor and random tools on the counter. Floof the cute little dog he is was watching them with judging eyes.

"Don't look at us like that floof"