-Her Plan-

Marinette was now two Months pregnant and with her belly bump, it was beginning to become noticeable. Chat and Adrien are being blocked out of her life as she mainly spends her time hiding from them and crying, Ladybug doesn't show up often and she finally figured out what to do with her baby now.

''Marinette are you sure you want to do this'' Tikki asked as she packed some of her stuff into a suitcase. ''Yeah I just need to do some stuff first'' she responded picking up her phone as Tiki left to help get her stuff. ''Hey, Marinette how are you-''

''I'm pregnant and I just really n-need your help p-please Mom, I don't know what t-to do, a-and the D-Dad doesn't know a-and I just really need your help p-please'' The bluenette broke down crying loudly. ''Yes of course, dear, I will send someone to get you when do you want to come-'' ''Now. I just want to get out of here please send them now'' Her daughter begged devastated and desperate.

''Okay get your stuff baby'' Mari thanked her and hung up. Running her hand through her hair she then made her way to the bathroom and had a shower and changed into

 Running her hand through her hair she then made her way to the bathroom and had a shower and changed into

Getting her stuff ready she then called Alya over. ''Hey, bestie- woah what's with all the stuff, Mari what's going on'' Alya asked worriedly. ''I have s-something to tell you but you can't tell anyone not even Adrien please Alya don't tell'' She pinky promised her and Mari tightened her sweater revealing her bump. 

''It turned out you were right a-and I am p-pregnant a-and my baby's dad doesn't know a-and I trust you with this so please don't tell Adrien because it isn't him and I really am sorry for what I am going to do which is leave and I might come back after a long while so there is something else... I am also ladybug and I need you to be the next ladybug but you will get your own kwamii and miraculous which is over on the table behind you so uhm someone is coming to take me away in a bit so yeah this is it'' She sighed.

''I told you to use that goddam condom Marinette now I have to lose you, I really am going to miss you and Yay I'm an aunty, if you are having a family I guess it's your choice but I will always be here and thank you for everything you were the best and still is unless competition comes up in littler forms I won't tell anyone and I will protect my miraculous with my life'' They hugged tightly before Mari pulled away.

''Give this to Chat and this is for Adrien also Chat will know you are Rena after reading this he will also be your trainer and he knows I am LB already so just keep the baby thing away from him ok'' Alya nodded and then helped Mari and her Aunt to carry her stuff to the vehicle downstairs after saying their final goodbyes. 

WITH CHAT

A new miraculous holder had come up to me and gave me a not from LB/Marinette. After reading this I rushed to her house seeing most of her stuff vanish. I lost my girlfriend, the love of my life, the one thing that made me happy, I was too late she left hours ago and I wasn't there she needed me because of something in her life but I wasn't there I failed her and there is no going back...........