-Bad Side-

MARI

ARIEL

ARIEL

I couldn't find the matching pants...

STORYYYYYYYYYYY

Coming home from a stressful day but having to go right back made it even worse. Marinette was preparing lunch for her family while Ariel was sitting on the island drawing a picture while Luna learned she could float. Using her new power to annoy her dad in a playful way she took his car keys and floated around with them as he tried to catch getting more and more frustrated.

''Luna give me the keys now I don't have time for this'' The angry and stressed out dad yelled as she continued ignoring him playfully. ''Nope try and catch me first'' She shot back. ''Luna give me the keys for christ's sake'' The cat yelled. ''Nope,'' She said floating into the kitchen area. ''Don't play by the stove honey'' Marinette said causing her to float to the other side by ariel. ''Oh my God Luna give it'' He leaped trying to get her. ''Nope nope nope''

''Why couldn't you just be a normal kid'' Adrien yelled out of frustration and Mari shot a hurtful gasp as Luna's eyes were filled with tears as she made her way back down on the floor. ''S-Sorry for m-messing up your l-life'' The girl muttered before giving him the keys and running up the stairs to her room.

''Look what you did, I HATE YOU'' Ariel yelled before using a strong force to punch him running after her sister. ''Well you finally said it huh'' Marinette muttered. ''I knew you didn't like our powers but Luna... You overdid it there, she loves you so so much and that I would be shocked if she even talks to you again after that, I said this already and I will say it again... If you don't like my family how it is Adrien, leave because I will not stand around while you break my children's hearts especially like that''

Wiping away her tears Marinette made her way to Luna's room as Adrien was filled with regret and stupidity while his stomach ached from the punch. ''Luna honey it's Mommy wanna talk'' Marinette asked from the other side of her daughter's door. ''N-No, go away'' Luna cried as she sat at the other end of her bedroom door. ''Lu-Lu please open the door'' Ariel begged. ''I said go away'' The sad blue yelled as her hair turned blue and her room became a large fridge, ice everywhere. ''Stupid powers ughhhhhhh'' Yelling in frustration only made Adrien feel worst about what he said. ''Don't talk to me again'' Ariel glared at Adrien ''But-'' ''Just leave them, Adrien, don't act like you like them now'' Marinette shot back. ''But-'' Taking her other daughter to her room to pack her stuff Luna thought about what her dad had said and just decided to change herself to please him.

''Baby, can you pack a bag to spend by Aunt Alya please'' Marinette whispered by Luna's door. Getting no responses, she assumed she heard as her sniffles died down before turning to see Adrien behind her. ''You are sending them away'' He asked as guilt filled him. ''Yes, Adrien'' Marinette crossed her arms.''But I-'' ''You had your chance to be something in their lives and you blew it so don't blame me for what you said, you were e-everything to her-''''I'm fine can we go now'' Luna piped up as everyone was shocked to see her in a mostly black outfit.-'' Lu-Lu where is your matching hoodie like mine,'' Ariel asked shocked. ''I am changing my style now can we go, I'm bored'' Leaving with her backpack. The girls both glared at Adrien before making their way to the car with Luna.

The Next Week...

''So no school what are you two up to'' Marinette asked giving them a snack. ''I am going to play outside, wanna come we can play-'' ''I'm fine Ariel I have to reorganize my closet and get rid of some of my other stuff sorry'' Making her way to her room Ariel groaned loudly in frustration. ''Luna never wants to hang out or talk anymore, This is all your fault you messed up my sister and now she's an ice queen and really bad one and I don't like it, I wish you never came here'' Storming off as her hair turned flaming red the fire princess cried in her room as Adrien was heartbroken.

''Sorry-'' ''No it's fine, She is right, I should have never come here'' Leaving Marinette in the living the blonde transformed and leaving out the window. He looked at his daughters crying in their rooms and all he felt was regret.

"Maybe I should have just stayed away" he whispered before he leapt off the balcony...