Chapter 5❤️

<3-Jada-<3

                    📍2:00pm at the trap📍

We finally arrived to the trap . We pulled up in the drive way I got out the car woke me jasmine up as she had fell asleep in her seat.

"Wake up babes, were hereeee" I said to her as I shook her awake.

"Ehh, I don't feel like getting uppp" Jasmine said as she groaned.

"Girl get cho Ass up" Alexis said from the front seat.

"If you wanna be our mom juss say det" jasmine said as she was still half sleep.

I chuckled at them, nd went back to the front seat to get my purse that had my extra lip gloss in it.

"any of y'all got some lip liner wit y'all ?" I asked both of them.

"Hol up lemme check my purse" Alexis responded.

Alexis grabbed her purse from in the glove compartment, unzipped it and handed me her dark brown lip liner pencil.

"Thank you bby" I said taking it and outlining my lips.

"Who you tryna look cute fo ms..?" Jasmine asked me.

"Bitch my niggaaaa!" I yelled repeating a tiktok as I laughed.

"Nah I'm just kidding" I said still laughing as jasmine mugged me.

"Lawd if y'all don't cmon" Alexis said

"Alright alright" I said slathering on a thick coat of clear nk lipgloss.

I gave Alexis her lipliner back, put my lip gloss back in my purse and closed the door.

Jasmine got out the car with Alexis and we both headed up to the traps front door.

Alexis twisted the door knob as she saw it was open, and walked in.

"AYO WTF" scooter said as he pulled out his gun.

"Woah woah ! Wth" Alexis screamed as we all walked into them holding a gun up to us.

"Oh shit ! Mb y'all I thought y'all was somebody coming up in hea". Scooter said to us tucking his gun back in the back of his pants.

"Gah damn, niggas was finna shoot us n shit" I said to them.

"Yeaaa that's yo fault for walking up in hea on niggas like that" scooter said .