Chapter 8❤️

<3-Jada-<3

📍12:00pm in the car📍

I pulled into the parking lot of the mall and turned off the car and took off my seatbelt.

I tapped Jasmine awake as she rubbed her eyes.

"We're here girly, wake up hoe" I said to her.

She tapped the button on the lower right side of the seat and let her chair up.

"Final motherfuckin ly" Jasmine said putting her shoes back on and looking the mirror.

"Shutcho bitch ass up and hand me that tiny bag right there" I said to her pointing to the bag that was right below her feet.

she handed me the bag as I pulled out some makeup stuff and touched up my makeup.

"Do you gotta do this EVERYTIME we go some gah damn where ?" Jasmine asked.

"Yup ! Can't go out here lookin the bum bitches you usually be with" I said flipping my hair.

Jasmine rolled her eyes, as she began fixing her clothes.

I finished up what I was doing and took off my seatbelt and opened the door.

"You ready ?" I asked her.

She nodded her head, grabbing her purse as we both got out the car and closed the doors, and started walking into the mall.

<3

"Mmm you like these ones ?" Jasmine asked me.

"Girl no, these are so ugly" I replied.

"I- I know you did not just say these are ugly" Jasmine said mugging me , holding up the shoes.

"and did, and what about itttttt" I said .

"Don't get hurt up in front of these white people."
She said as I laughed and all the white ladies turned around and stared at her.

"Ew go back to minding y'all business " Jasmine said rolling her eyes and mugging everyone that was staring at us.

They all turned around and went back to what they were doing.

We put the shoes back and decided to go search on another isle.

We stopped at an isle with some pretty pink shoes.