「8」𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑑𝑦

A sharp pain ran through your entire body as your mistress, Lady Dimitrescu put her lips to your soft skin and bit into it. This feeling was unfamiliar and quite uncomfortable, yet you tried not to move to satisfy her wishes.

In the whole room nothing else could be heard but the crackling of the Fire in the fireplace and the satisfied sighs that left the throat of your mistress with every further sip she did.

Soon you felt a little dizzy, almost as if in a state of intoxication. How much blood had Lady Dimitrescu already taken from you?

When she let go of you and your shoulder, she let out a delightful hum. „My dear, you really know how to drive a woman out of her mind." Your blood had mixed with her red lipstick, before she licked her lips with pleasure.

„Thank you, Lady Dimitrescu" you said rather softly, as you had become quite weak from your blood loss. „I am pleased to have been able to satisfy your wishes."

The world around you began to spin slightly, your feet no longer felt like yours and soon they simply gave way, sending you crashing to the ground. Your mistress had probably taken more blood from you than you had expected.

Before you hit the ground however, you felt Lady Dimitrescu's strong arms protectively wrap around your body and prevent you from falling any further. Looking into her pale face, you noticed the gentle smile on her part. Never before had a single person looked at you as your mistress has just done now, and only now did you take the time to examine all facets of her face. She was beautiful, without any question. Why had you only now noticed what a beauty Lady Dimitrescu actually was?

Her full lips stood out even more due to her red lipstick and stood out clearly against her pale white skin, which made her look more like a pretty statue. Not to mention the eyes, these shone as always in their golden-yellow color. Added to this were her black curls, which set off her face perfectly. Simply everything about her and her appearance matched the other. Both the huge black hat, which she never took off, and the white dress that nestled perfectly against her hips. The leather gloves rounded everything off once again and fit in the picture.

„You did, my dear. You blood is something I've never tasted in my life before. You're precious to me, so rest a bit. It's still a while until your shift begins."

Actually you wanted to say something back, but you didn't get the chance. Lady Dimitrescu lifted you up, holding you in her arms and carried you to her big sized bed.

„But that's really not necessary, I don't want to cause any trouble and..." Lady Dimitrescu's finger, wrapped in her leather gloves placed itself on your lips, which silenced you. „Say no more, just rest. I'll see you in an hour."

She brushed a few unruly strands of hair that hung in your face behind your ear until she rose and walked to the door. „Sleep well, my dear" was the last you heard from her before she bent down and walked out of the door, which was far too small for her.

You looked after her, now it was just the fire burning out slowly but surely. The bed in which you lay was the most comfortable you had ever experienced. A light scent of smoke and lavender rose to your nose. You knew immediately that it was her scent that was befuddling your senses. You still couldn't really believe that you were really lying in Lady Dimitrescu's bed.

The tiredness brought on by the bite spread rapidly, so you closed your eyes. This calmness and the smell of Lady Dimitrescu's scent in your nose let you quick sink into a gentle sleep.

It was surprising how well you slept, because since your arrival at Castle Dimitrescu you were often plagued by nightmares and sometimes even heard the screams of the servants being tortured and killed down in the cellars.

When you woke up, you immediately felt much better and rested. It had really done you good to close your eyes once again, but now work was on the agenda. You were grateful for your job, which made it possible for you to find shelter here and not be completely on your own outside. Nevertheless, you sometimes wished for a bit of variety.

If you were honest with yourself, you had no idea where you were right now. You had been wandering through the unfamiliar corridors of the castle for a while, the full bucket of water in your right hand. These were the corridors that had been forbidden to you so far, and there was nothing to be seen of Lady Dimitrescu or even her children.

At least you had received a few keys from Lady Dimitrescu, which allowed you to enter the previously closed rooms.

You were just going up the stairs, thinking about which door to choose, when you heard a soft giggle, which was all to familiar to you. „Who do we have here? The girl who overheard us."

Daniela appeared from her swarm of flies and stopped in front of you. You couldn't help but think of what Bela had told you just this morning, so you made an effort at a friendly smile.

„I'm here to do my chores and I'm looking for the concert hall right now. I was told to start there, can you please tell me where that is?"

Daniela eyed you suspiciously and walked towards one of the doors. „You have to go through the other door there and you'll be there. Her is only the library" said the youngest daughter of your mistress. She didn't smile but she didn't look that mad at you like she did yesterday. Before you could thank her, she had already disappeared into the library and you felt it better not to disturb her any further.

The concert hall was huge and you felt like it would took you a long time to completely finish cleaning up here.

Not wanting to waste any more time than you already had, you started working and dusting the furniture like you did every time. 'All these belongings are real dust catchers' you thought, shaking your head as you went back to work.

By the time you reached the bottom floor, a good two hours had passed, your hands were aching, and you wouldn't mind a break.

The first thing you noticed was the large piano that stretched across the middle of the room. Curious, you went closer, because you had always found this kind of instrument great.

Back then, when your family wasn't yet poor you often visited your grandparents, where you always sat down at their piano and played the keys like crazy. Most of the time you only managed wild and single notes that didn't harmonize well with each other at all, but the older you got, the better the pieces you played sounded good.
But then a great famine broke out over the country and your family had to sell everything to stay alive.

Carefully, with fear of breaking it, you let your fingers roam over the piano. You remembered with a little but sad smile the time when you could bring so much joy to your family with your music.

„Do you play?"

The voice of your mistress made you cringe in fright and you turned to face her. You Hafer heard her come in and quickly took a few steps away from the piano. „Lady Dimitrescu! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get distracted from work" you said quickly, hoping she bought it.

A light chuckle escaped her mouth. „That still doesn't answer my question, dear. Do you play?" She looked first at the piano and then at you, waiting for an answer.

Embarrassed, you scratched the back of your head. „We'll, I used to play once in a while, but I was never that good" you started to explain, not knowing why she had asked that.

The tall figure of your mistress came closer. „Play me something" was the only thing she said to that. Confused, you looked at her. „Pardon me?"

Lady Dimitrescu's hand went under your chin, she bent down to you and looked at you seriously. „That was not a request. I'm ordering you to play me something on the piano."

You still didn't quite understand what this was all about, but you also didn't want to find out what would happen if you defied her wishes. For this reason, you slowly took a seat on the stool and began to play a soft melody. As if on its own, your fingers moved to the keys and filled the otherwise silent room with beautiful music.

Soon you had faded out everything around you, you just played. For you, and for Lady Dimitrescu, who stood behind you and placed her hands on your shoulders. Her eyes were closed and she concentrated entirely on the sing and the warm feeling that spread throughout her body.