Ch 34:Pot Man

I sweatdrop as I watch Tanjiro get his ass kicked after fighting the doll for the god knows how many turn.

It's been the fifth day of doing this as Kotetsu scolds Tanjiro for not being able to beat the doll even with training sticks.

~Flashback~

"No food or water until you're able to beat it!"

"Kotetsu-kun!He would die if that happens!"I hold him back as he struggles to get out to hit Tanjiro's head.

~End of Flashback~

I gasp when Tanjiro finally got a hit on the doll.

"Tanjiro!You finally got a hit!"I cheered as I watch him immediately demand food and water.

'Mhm seems like his body can tell where his opponents would attack from.'

It was the next day where Tanjiro rechallenged the doll. I watch as he cuts off the doll's head to reveal a sword in the body.

"What the?! There has been a sword in there this whole time?"I rush over to the doll.

They finally got the sword out after refusing to take it from each other. Tanjiro pulls it out to reveal the metal rusted.

'...'

Tanjiro's tears slid down his face as he said it was okay when Kotetsu apologised.

Suddenly, A male came towards us.

"Waa!Haganezuka-san?!"The two boys cry out when they saw his body.

Now, they were fighting over the sword when another male came over to tickle his sides, letting him fall limp.

I struggle to hold back my laughter as he got back up after a minute.
.
.
I was walking about the village as Tanjiro returned to the Inn to rest up when Haganezuka took the sword to repair it.

"Hmm, the moon is quite nice to look at tonight."I smile to myself as the moonlight shine under me.

"Seems like the demons like to come out tonight as well."I stop walking.

"Isn't that right?"

"Gyokko."I turn around.

"Hmm, I was hoping my first student wouldn't sense me so quickly."He appears from the pot.

"Hm, Your work of arts was ever so attractive to my eyes."I drew my blade.

"However.."

'Mist breathing,Seventh Form:Obscuring Clouds.'

"Your opponent tonight isn't me."I disappear in the mist as he looks about.

I rush towards the forest where Haganezuka was said to be.

"Haganezuka-san."I open the shed.

"What?-"

I slap my hand onto his mouth.

"Shush, demons are roaming about."I lift my hand once he calms down.

"Seems like he's coming here.."I whisper to him.

"Don't make any noise. Muichiro should be coming in this direction."I can feel his footsteps running here as I sense the surrounding.

I can hear the screams and shouts as I watch Haganezuka continue restoring the rusty blade from before.

'Oh? Is my flame getting restless in his body?'I glance at the doors.

'!'

I grab Haganezuka and the blade before dashing towards the walls, smashing it in the process.

'What was that for?"He yells at me before a wave of water comes crashing through the storehouse.

"God, Could you be any louder?"I let go of him and the sword.

"Continue with what you need to do."I turn to the pot now on the ground before us.

"Gyokko."I slash his pot in half before catching a scent of him moving to another pot.

"We both know that your pots are ugly like you."I try to provoke him as he appears on a tree branch to my right.

"Haru, You dare insult my works?"His tone was now angry and sharp as he attacks me.

'Lava breathing,Third Form:Lava Molten Dome.'

His attacks bounce off the hardened rocks above us, he releases his water fish waves at the dome.

The dome starts to crack as Haganezuka continues to work on the blade, sharpening it as small pieces of rocks fall around him.

'It has become quiet all of a sudden..'

'Seems like Muichiro is now fighting him.'I listen through the thick walls of the dome, hearing the metal slashes as it hits the pots.

"I will be going now."I turn to Haganezuka who was still sharpening the blade.

I deadpan at the sight of him before sighing, breaking a weaker side of the dome to leave.

I took one step out to see a tree wooshing right by my face. I pause and shakily turn my head to see Tanjiro with two other people staring at me.

"Tan.ji.ro"I pause in between his name as I sense another Uppermoon nearby.

"Waa!Sorry, Haru-san!We were-"

I cut him off by holding my hand up as I look at a nearby tree.

"Mm, Seems like Hantengu is nearby as well."I look at them before looking back at the tree.

I rush towards them as they follow me to find him running away.

"Hantengu~"I sweetly call out as I got closer.

"Eek! Please go away Haru!"He shouts as he dodges my attacks.

"Lava breathing,Sixth Form:Obsidian Flames."

I rush up to his neck to hack at it. He suddenly increases his body, rushing at me to crush my neck.

'Downwards!' I quickly crouch down to avoid his hands.

"Haru-san!"I can hear Tanjiro shouting behind me as they got closer.

Nezuko sprang up to us as her pink flames enveloped around him, causing him to back up towards the cliff.

"Nezuko!"

I grab her arm, only to be pulled down the cliff with them as they crash onto the hard dirt.

"Ugh.."

I look up to see Hantengu walking towards a person holding multiple swords.

"My sword.."I mumble as I pat my clothing and look around to find it missing.

"No choice.."I got up to run towards him, stopping in my tracks as a sword came down at my feet.

"Haru! Use that!"Muichiro calls out as I see Haganezuka threatening me to not use it.

"Tch, Sorry dude."I quickly grab the handle as I make my way towards Hantengu.

"Lava breathing:Seventh Form:Lava Trench and Flash!"A move, which original was Lava Trench the ground near the user would split into a zigzag trench, fresh magma would rise as the user move towards the target and behead. This move was modified after Thunder Breathing,First Form:Thunderclap and Flash, where the user would move in a straight line to strike the target and behead it.

I look at the falling head before looking back at Nezuko.