Part 2

DaBaby and Greg had been dating for 3 weeks, it was very happy the time they spent together.

Gogy would spend his days usually with DaBaby singing Body, mainly the part that goes "have you seen the state of her body, mad" it was his and DaBabys favorite line, even if all DaBaby said was "LESGO" it was still an amazing moment.

That's when someone else came along, someone who would disrupt Grog and daBaby's happy relationship, he could also sing Body better then DaBaby so George liked him his name was Dr. Dre aka Dweamy Weamy >:) AKA Big D AKA big daddy AKA heatwaves man AKA green teletubie AKA minor traumatizer AKA sexy man

Basically he was hot and Gogy wanted a piece of him.

dweamy weamy and DAVE from Glass Animals who wrote the hit song Heat Waves and is definitely NOT Wilbur soot walked down the halls seeing little 1'4 Gogy blushing furiously at da baby. dweamy was 10'11 so there was a small height difference. dweam suddenly got the unstoppable urge to punch da baby, he wanted the tiny UWU emo brunette all to himself. So Dre did just that. Or so he thought. That's when someone intercepted the punch....

LIL NAS X>?>!?!?!?!??!?@!?!?!?!?!

Nas blocked the punch with his foot, he had on the Satan shoes which scared poor little "religious" Dr Dre a bit but he pretended to be unbothered like the alpha he is.
"Oh you wanna go at it I see >:(" Dre said as he started punching Lil Nas Z,but he blocked or swerved every attack. He was too powerful..... Dre slowed down his punches as he remembered who he really wanted to punch, DaBaby, the whole reason he was in a fight with a cowboy. When Dre looked behind Nas he didn't see LeBebe or Greggy. Dqeammy swore under his breath (what the bingus, oh my bingus, bingus bingus bingus). He eyed the guy who had performed a Roblox concert saying "I'll deal with you later". Nas only responded with the lyrics to Panini. Dweamy stormed through the halls looking for his mortal enimeu(I thought this said Eminem at first) (what does that mean) he rushed to the bathroom bursting the doors open only to see da baby and gogy soggy making out. dweam became overwhelmed with anger and shoved da baby against the walls, arms pinned up next to his head anime style. suddenly a new urge took over cLaY ad he stared at da baby's plump limps. dweam shoved georegs 1 foot ass into the trash can and began hard core making out with da baby "LESSGOOO" da baby whispered lustfully.
END OF SCENE END OF SCENE