roshni,you should die

recap:aman I love you
want to know more go and read previous part

Part 12

In her life,roshnis biggest regret was that she only loved a man, Aman.
Adda was finally saved by aman and lied in his arms unconsciously.

Aman hugged adda across the body,starting grimly at the two men who pushed adda down.
The two men got panicked and denied, "it was thus women who hired us to do so".

Pointed the two men ,roshni couldn't sat anything while stayed on the ground. When Aman said that he loved adda ,she felt completely heart broken completely. She wished to have a chance to forget these pains and aman.

Full of hatred ,aman said coldly "roshni,you are ruthless, if there is anything wrong with adda .I will let you die with her!".
Aman took adda away,leaving roshni alone to be blew by cold winds there.

He didn't know that roshni was hurt in her lower abdomen and blood flood out from her legs constantly.
Roshni struggled, looked up at Aman who hold adda and left.she tried her best to remember his merciless back .she gritted her teeth ,digging her fingers on the cold floor .what a horrible scene that consisted of the blood made roshni hate and didn't want to go through it again.

When she awoke,she was lying in the ward .smells of strong disinfectant water made roshnj wanted to retaliate.she moved and soon thought about her baby,so she sat up violently, and opened the quilt.

"Roshni ,you're awake"shyari cried so heavily that her eyes were red,and voice horses.
Roshni grabbed her arm and asked nervously, "how about the baby,is it fine??".

"The baby is fine ,but almost became a abortion. The doctor said that you couldn't move while you are in the bed,otherwise you would easily have a abortion. "Shyari said,covering her lips with pain.

Roshni breathed with a sign of relief .as long as the baby was okay,everything was fine .she touched her abdomen and decided to give birth with full belief.
Looking up at shyari, she found that shyari was still crying and asked ,"why are you crying, I'm all right now".

"You lied to me,you  still lied to me!".shyari answered againstly.

Roshni looked down and dared not to face the question of those who loved her.she could not answer but said ,"go back,I want to have a rest".

Angry but distracted did shyari was.there was no one except zman in roshni's heart .roshni ,are you trying to drive me away??who do you think will take care of you if I'm not here anymore.
Aman??he had already stayed with that women!".

Roshni shed tears  silently. She knew everything and understood everything, but she was afraid that shyari was crying before her.before the torture of illness, roshni still wanted to die alone.

"I know you do care me .this time ,you just leave if you want to do good for me.i cam take care of myself ",said roshni calmly.

"Roshni!"shayari shouted with total disappointment. Their friendship for so many years didn't even play better than aman ."I'm so disappointed at you.even if you lose aman ,you still have me ,but you can't put anyone in your heart except aman".

Roshni drove everyone away ,leaving herself alone .she was afraid that when her stomach cramps were so severe, she couldn't control but don't  let's  other discover it.she spit out the blood ,while her stomach had a terrible pain.she couldn't tell whether it's painful or not.somtimes it became numb after a long time.

With a slam,the door was opened.
She wiped her mouth with a tissue,moved the trash can under the bed ,looked up and saw aman standing at the door and looking at her with a cold face.

"Aman"roshni shouted.
Aman sarcastically said"so you are pretending to be weak and win my sympathy??do you think you can cheat me when you are pregnant now ??roshni if not in this case ,I wouldn't know that you are so visious and want to kill adda.what else can you do??"

His words eat her heart completely. Facing the distrust of her favorite person ,she could only be broken and tolerate by herself, "I........."

"Stop,don't you want a divorce??sign now and find a time to go to civil affairs bureau!."Aman didn't want to hear her explanation, and took out a divorce agreement and placed infront of roshni .

"I didn't push her,everything was directed and performed by herself ".roshni still want to explain, but belive it or not by himself.

Aman was angry and stared at her .the thing she pushed adda downstairs was ever seen by himself. The two men admitted that she had done it while she was still quibbling.

"Last time you could leave her for a lurch, and thus time you want to kill her again .will I still believe you ??you just win my sympathy by pretending as a innocent person. Have you been so tired for so long??fortunately, adda is fine otherwise, it's enough for you to die".Aman said in a disgusting voice.
.
.
.
.
.
Will roshni sign on the divorce???
What is adda's next plan???
When will aman come to know about roshni's condition????

.
.
.
.

To be continued......

Precap:boom🤯🤯🤯