Shadow Arc: Season 1 Chapter 32

"Now. This viewing is scattered as it shows what Jaune did during his vacation after the first semester was over. It will have multiple parts," Jack said.

Many nodded in understanding.

The students from Beacon wondered about their own vacation when the first semester was over.

The screen opens to show a bullhead soaring in the air. Inside it had numerous monitors, comfy chairs, a couch, bar, and shower/bathroom that gave it a luxurious atmosphere. While Jaune was lying down on the couch listening to his scroll with his headphones, Blake sat in one of the chairs, relaxing with a good book.

"Attention Mr. Arc and guest," The pilot said over the intercom.

"We will be arriving in Menagerie shortly."

Blake smiled. She was happy to see her parents again. She was also looking forward to meeting her little brother.

Blake felt the same. She looked at Percy, who was slightly older and was happy to have him in her life.

Percy noticed his sister staring at him. Soon, he giggled, much to the enjoyment of his parents and sister.

The very act reminded the parents of their children when they were younger.

Some of the said children were either laughing or red with embarrassment.

Soon, the bullhead landed in a makeshift landing zone, created by the citizens of Menegarie beforehand.

Jaune and Blake stepped out of the bullhead. When they stepped out, they are greeted by Ghira, Kali, and Percy. While Ghira and Kali wore their usual attire, Percy wore a white shirt with a kitty on it and a pair of blue pants. However, the pants had a hole in the back to let his panther tail move around. Blake ran up and hugged her family, leaving Jaune with the luggage.

Jaune smiled at the family reunion.

Blake soon held her baby brother in her arms.

"Hi, there. I'm your big sister, Blake," Blake said to Percy.

Percy giggled and pointed at Blake.

"Bwake," Percy said.

Blake cooed at that.

Most of the audience cooed at the sight as well.

Percy looked at Blake and pointed at her.

"Bwake," Percy said.

The Belladonnas widened their eyes in surprise. Percy said his first word.

"Awwwww," Blake said as she hugged her little brother.

Percy giggled at the hug. 

Ghira and Kali pouted a little that Percy's first words weren't dada/mama, respectively. Nevertheless, they were happy. Then, they got an idea.

Kali waved, getting Percy's attention.

"Percy. Say mama," Kali said.

"Mama," Percy said.

Kali squealed in joy at what happened.

Ghira then waved at Percy.

"Percy. Say dada," Ghira said.

"Dada," Percy said.

Ghira chuckled. It reminded him of when Blake said dada.

Many found the whole thing to be sweet.

Saphron and Terra smiled at the sight. They held Adrian close, happily remembering when he said his first word. Adrian giggled at the attention.

Although they knew that Percy would age until he was as old as Adrian, some were surprised Percy was already talking.