Partners in Crime

"Alright, I am going to bring in two guests," Jack said, "Maria, I believe you know these two people very well."

Maria wondered what he meant.

Jack snaps his fingers.

The first guest is Caroline Cordovin.

Maria was surprised to see her nemesis here.

"Where am I?!" Caroline yelled.

"Relax Miss Cordovin," Jack said, "You are not in any danger."

"I don't believe you," Caroline said.

Jack pointed to General Ironwood. Caroline saw him and was surprised to see the general is here.

"General Ironwood!" Caroline yelled with a salute.

"He's telling the truth Cordovin (mostly)," James began, "Please, listen to him."

Caroline complied and apologized to the host for her outburst.

"It's alright. Please have a seat," Jack said.

Caroline nodded and went to go sit by the general and his group. She sat right next to Maria, unaware of who was sitting was next to her.

"Hello, Cordo," Maria said.

"Who are you?" Caroline asked.

"You don't remember me. I'm not surprised. I don't have any contraband this time," Maria said smiling.

"Maria?!" Caroline yelled in disbelief.

"Yup," Maria said chuckling.

"How are you so young?!" Caroline yelled both in curiosity and anger.

"Our host of course," Maria said.

Caroline Cordovin was dejected that her rival had her youth. She wishes she had her youth back. Jack saw this and chuckled. Jack snaps his fingers, and suddenly, a white sphere of energy appears and heads toward her.

Caroline Cordovin is engulfed in the energy. When it dissipates, she has regained her youth. She was as young as Maria. Her silver hair is longer. She is as tall as Nora. Her previous attire has been outfitted to fit her new height.

Many were surprised to see another person get back their youth. Some were jealous.

"How did you know?" Caroline said.

"Read your mind," Jack replied, "How do you feel?"

"I feel great! No more aches!" Caroline yelled in joy, "Thank you, Jack!"

Jack gives a thumbs up.

"You're still a she-devil," Maria said smirking.

"Better than a witch," Caroline replied.

"You want to go?!" Maria yelled.

"Bring it on! I'll show you the might of Atlas!" Caroline yelled back.

"You're both such good friends," Jack said chuckling.

"WE'RE NOT FRIENDS!" Maria and Caroline both yelled in unison.

They turn to each other and glare.

Many couldn't help but laugh at what was happening.

"Alright, time for the second guest," Jack said, "Salem. I think you'll enjoy having this guest here."

Salem raised her brow in curiosity.

Jack snaps his fingers and a familiar Crocodile Faunus appears.