|7| // Safe Unsafe

|Setting: UA Field|

Izuku was just doing what he was supposed to do, get to the Ground Beta for the test, but when he looked around, he realized that not a single one of his classmates was there with him.

"Huh? Where did everyone go? Did they get lost or something?" Izuku asked himself.

"How could they even get lost? All Might told us it was this way." he said, before walking in the complete opposite direction of his supposed destination.

"It sure is ho-" Izuku's thoughts were interrupted when he heard Bakugo: "There you are! You fucking bastard!" he shouts as he approached the green-haired kid.

"Kacchan, have you seen the others? I think they got lost." he asked, to which Bakugo simply facepalmed before dragging him to where Ground Beta actually is.

• • • •(Meanwhile)• • • • 

"Alright! I will take Young Bakugo's advice and go on with the combat training!" All Might announced to the class.

"Sir!" Iida raised his arm. "This is a battle center from the entrance exam, so we will be conducting urban fights once again?" the boy asked.

"No! We're going to move ahead two steps!" he answered, making students wonder. "Most of the time,  fighting villains happen outside, but if you look at the total numbers, villains appear indoors more often." All Might explained.

"These days, truly intelligent villains hide indoors! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles!"

"Without basic training?" a girl with frog-like aspects asked.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key, this time is that you won't be simply beating up robots!" the pro hero continued.

"How will wins and losses be determined?"

"Will the punishment also be expulsion?"

"How shall we be split up?"

The students barraged All Might with questions.

"Don't worry, I'll get to all of your questions!" 

"Alright, extras! We're back!" Bakugo suddenly shouted, surprising some students. 

"Oh, Young Bakugo, is Young Midoriya with you?" All Might asked, Bakugo simply responded by holding up Izuku.

"Good, then, let me explain the rules." All Might cleared his throat before he pulled out a notebook and started speaking again.

"The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. That is what the heroes are trying to dispose." All Might started, getting nods.

"The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes. The teams will be decided by drawing lots!" All Might exclaimed.

"Is it okay to decide so haphazardly?" Iida asked.

"Pros often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies, so that's probably why." Izuku explained.

"I see."

"Alright! Let's get to deciding!" 

Teams are the same as usual:
A. Midoriya and Ochaco
B. Shoji and Todoroki 
C. Mineta and Yaoyorozu
D. Bakugo and Iida
E. Mina and Aoyama
F. Koji and Sato
G. Kaminari and Jiro
H. Tokoyami and Asui
I. Ojiro and Hagakure
J. Sero and Kirishima