|20| // Exciting Opportunities

|Setting: 1-A Classroom|

"Good work." Aizawa said to his class that has now gathered in their classroom after the long day of competition. 

"So there will be no school tomorrow or the day after. I'm sure the pro heroes who watched the sports festival will want to recruit you, but we'll take care of everything and announce it once you're back."

"So rest well and look forward to that." said Aizawa

"Yes, sir!"

 • • • •(Couple days later) • • • • 

Izuku and Bakugo was just about to reach the school when they hears a voice behind him.

"Good morning, Midoriya! Bakugo!" it was Iida, running in the rain wearing a poncho and rain boots.

"Why are you walking so slowly? You're going to be late!" Iida said as he passed by Izuku.

"Huh?! Late?! There's still 5 minutes before the first bell, dumbass!" Bakugo yelled.

"UA students should always arrive 10 minutes early!" Iida retorted before accelerating even more.

"Hey! Are you trying to get ahead of me?! You motherfucker!" Bakugo screamed as used his quirk to run faster than Iida. Izuku just ran normally.

Once they reached the school, the three were putting away their umbrellas and other things. 

"Iid-" 

"If it's about my brother, then don't worry about it. I apologize for worrying you needlessly." Iida interrupted Izuku and they continued walking to their classroom.

Once they got to their classroom, their classmates was talking about how they got recognized on the way here. It didn't take long for Mr. Aizawa to arrive as well.

"Ribbit? Your bandages are gone now, Mr. Aizawa. That's good." Asui commented.

"The old lady went overboard with her healing. Anyways, we're having a special hero informatics class today." Aizawa said to his class.

"Is it a quiz? I hope not..."

"I'm bad at laws about heroes and stuff like that..."

 "Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." their teacher announced, which obviously got the students super excited. Aizawa had to scare them with his quirk to calm them down.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second or third years, so for them to extend offers to you means they are interested in your potential."

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hagakure said.

"That's right." the teacher answered. "Here's the total for those with offers." Aizawa pointed the students' attention to the screen showing the amount of offers for them.

Todoroki and Izuku had around the same amount of offers, following them was Bakugo. These three was the top and had way more offers than any others that followed them.

Those that followed them were Tokoyami, Iida, Kaminari, Yaoyorozu, Kirishima, Uraraka, and Sero. The others had no offers.

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but this time, all eyes were on these three right here." Aizawa pointed everyone's attention to Izuku, Todoroki and Bakugo's offers.

"Gah, what a difference!"

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one."

"Todoroki first, Izuku second, and Bakugo third?"