7

Demi 

I woke up snuggled tightly into Wilmer's arms, my head pressed into the crook of his neck, with his cologne filling my nose. I scrunched up my face and let out a yawn, sitting up next to him.

"Good morning." Wilmer smiled at me and I hesitantly smiled back, leaning down to kiss him gently.

"Good morning." I murmured, running my fingers over the stubble on his jaw. "I'm trying here, so be patient with me."

He smiled a bit and slid his hand to the base of my neck, "I know, I promise not to hurt you."

I bit my lip and leaned in a bit, kissing him again, it began to heat up and I pressed my hands to his chest, moving closer to him as we kissed. His hands spread to my hips and I bit down on his bottom lip, dragging it out like I knew he loved. Suddenly, I froze and pulled away as his hands played with the bottom of my shirt.

"I'm sorry." Wilmer apologized instantly, as I buried my head in my hands.

"No it's okay, I'm just frustrated with myself. You're my husband for God's sake. It shouldn't feel weird to kiss you."

Wilmer sighed and intertwined our fingers, "I told you I'd be patient with you, and I will be. We're going to be okay Demi."

I smiled, "I know we will."

He lifted my hand and gently kissed my knuckles, "I was wondering... If you could give me the pleasure of accompanying me on a date tonight?"

I smiled and nodded, leaning over to kiss him lightly, "Of course I will you idiot."

Wilmer grinned, "It's still polite to ask."

~*~

"You look beautiful." I looked up into the mirror to see Wilmer smiling at me, as I did my make up.

"Thanks." I smiled back at him as my eyes ran up and down his body, "You're not too bad yourself." He raised an eyebrow and I blushed, grabbing my purse as I finished, "Alright let's go."

Wilmer grabbed my hand and pulled my waist to his, cupping my cheek with one hand. I inhaled sharply at the sudden closeness and looked up into his eyes.

"I'm serious." He murmured, and his grip on my waist tightened, "You look so beautiful tonight, and every second of every other day." I stroked his cheek and leaned up, kissing him lightly. "And I love you." He leaned his against mine, "More than anything."

My cheeks were a deep red as I pulled away and took his arm, "I love you too, but I'm hungry, so let's go."

~*~

We pulled up to a restaurant and the car was instantly lit up by flashes for the paparazzi.

Wilmer sighed, "Stay in the car for a sec."

I listened to him and stayed put as he got out and walked around the car to open the door for me. He held out a hand with a smirk, shielding me from the flashes as I got out of the car. The photographers began to shout as we walked, well, I crutched, into the restaurant, their voices becoming muffled as the  door shut behind us.

"Valderrama" Wilmer muttered to the hostess, and she smiled, leading us to a smaller private room. Wilmer helped me in to my chair then sat down himself.

"What can I get you to drink?" The Waitress sad, and Wilmer gestured to me.

"Water is mine."

Wilmer smiled, "Two waters."

Once we were alone I leaned on my arms on the table, "You could've gotten a drink."

He smiled and mimicked my actions, "But I don't want one. I want to be unimpaired and enjoy my time with you."

I blushed and smiled at him, "I love you"

Wilmer smiled back at me, "I love you too... More than anything."  

The waitress brought over drinks and then took our sushi orders, then left us alone again.

"Demi?"

I peered up at Wilmer who looked a bit scared, "Yeah?"

He played with my fingers across the table, "Do you ever think about, once we worked on us I mean about... Kids?"

I inhaled sharply and took my hand out from underneath his, "Not really, no."

Wilmer nodded, "Okay, just asking."

I raised an eyebrow, "Have you?"

He shrugged, "I mean yeah, I've thought about it, I just want to know where you stand."

I bit my lip, "Are you not satisfied? Do you need kids?"

He shook his head and sighed, "No, of course not Demi. I don't need kids. Would I like to have them? Yeah. And I going to pressure you to have them? Absolutely not. I'm completely satisfied with my life as long as I am falling asleep and waking up to you every day."

I couldn't help but smile as a blush crept up for my cheeks, "Completely?"

Wilmer smiled and I could see the humor in his eyes, "I mean the sex is very satisfying too."

I bit my lip, I couldn't remember the last time Wilmer and I had been intimate with each other. Suddenly the thought of it made my entire body light up with lust as I stared at him with my bedroom eyes. Wilmer licked his lips and I rubbed my foot up and down his calf.

"I think that could be arranged."

He was obviously surprised, "Really? If you're not comfortable-"

"Believe me." I interrupted, "Nothing to me is more comfortable than being in bed with you. It's certainly... Familiar."

Wilmer smirked, "Well we better get you home soon, to get more comfortable."

I smiled and raised an eyebrow, "That's the best thing you've said all night."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote! 

Twitter: @Lovatic_Chica

-Rachel