CHAPTER 1

Same old day as usual. Nothing new to do. Nothing else to think. Just living in a city full of people. Hi, my name is Susan, Susan Rosalina.

And this is my life on how I got here, I was put into a adoption when my biological mother gave birth to me, I thought all biological parents are like my mother and that is when everything changed my life when I first met this creature

20 years earlier

Susan's POV

It was a normal night as I got myself ready, taking a shower and putting my uniform on before brushing my hair into a pony tail before heading towards to work, yup I work a security guard at nights, they pay me well, they treat me with respect as well. As I was walking around I felt something or someone watching me through the darkness of this city. There's a few people here and there but I don't know why I got this feeling I've been watched but it's there. I shrugs it off and continues to walk, it only took 10 minutes until I arrived at a huge factory, I head inside and punched in with my ticket and smiles lightly to myself before picking up my flashlight and walked away to get ready for work.

Third POV

As Susan walks through the empty hallway, unknown to her someone is definitely watching her. A creature with wing quietly sat at one of the pipes that hangs on the ceiling hiding in the darkness watching her, it's black eyes glowing through the darkness while watching Susan move, having it's face hidden with a mask "⟟ ⊑⏃⎐⟒ ⎎⟟⋏⏃⌰⌰⊬ ⎎⍜⎍⋏⎅ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌿⟒⍀⎎⟒⏁ ⊑⍜⌇⏁ (I have finally found the perfect host)" it quietly said to itself sounding like a male before it quietly crawls following her everywhere she goes waiting for the right moment to knock her down slowly starting to get weaker and weaker yet exhausted.

Susan looks over to the dark room before she hums quietly in annoyance and turn the flashlight on before looking over seeing boxes from small to big ones all around the dark room, but soon gasp in fear jumping a little bit and points towards the sound of the box moving, her heart beating quickly inside her chest. Pointing towards the direction of where the sound came from seeing a few boxes that were being moved, she slowly and quietly started heading towards making sure there wasn't no one there. As she got closer and closer the creature took the right moment and jumps out from it's hiding spot and tackles her to the ground which she screams in terror before being pinned down in the solid cold floor. She struggles grunting before using her feet to kick the creature away.

It quickly let go of her growling in pain, Susan watches with wide eyes in terror and fear before taking the chance to run out of that area and towards a hiding spot. The creature glances over still in pain from the blow of her kick as it screech reaching it's hand out to grab her and stop her from running away "⋏⍜ ⍙⏃⟟⏁! ⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ⎅⍜⋏'⏁ ⍀⎍⋏ ⏃⍙⏃⊬, ⟟ ⋏⟒⟒⎅ ⊬⍜⎍⍀ ⊑⟒⌰⌿! (No wait! Please don't run away, I need your help)" it shouted but it already knew she got away from that area it was in and somewhere in the factory hiding. It carefully stood straight up and wobbled towards it's way to find her, it didn't have much time, it needs to fing her before it's too late. Searching through the large and long hallways hearing for any sound she would make, nothing came.

It continues search around worriedly, it's feet trembling, it's wings being dragged behind but wasn't going to give up so easily. As the creature weakly walks forward, Susan watches it walk past her quietly analyzing the creature, for her she could see it was harmless, it was looking for her for a reason but still she still doesn't trust it. She quickly hides back again as the creature turn its head around to her location, praying it didn't saw her she stood still and quiet, footsteps echoing through the hallways, until there was the sound of a body hitting the ground, blinking in confusion she quietly peeks over.

The creature was there leaving sounds of pain breathing heavily, she was to scared to move but she knew it needs help, quietly walking out from the hiding spot the creature noticed her and weakly started to crawl towards her reaching a hand out for her. Susan quietly walks over before reaching her hand out to it, it took her hand in a very gentle way which she got her surprised and softly pulls her down. It quietly analyze the creature to see it was a male one a black, dark brown and gold fur covering its body, very thin like he haven't eaten for years, tall over 8'5 feet wearing a golden mask, beautiful black and gray wings with glowing stars on both of them, it looks like it from space instead of a planet. A king that's what she thought, of course.

His head rest on her lap quietly with his eyes closed for a moment, before opening and glancing over weakly as his free hand reaching over to it's bag that now rest on the floor while his arm wrapped around Susan waist weakly, before it pulls out ...

His head rest on her lap quietly with his eyes closed for a moment, before opening and glancing over weakly as his free hand reaching over to it's bag that now rest on the floor while his arm wrapped around Susan waist weakly, before it pulls out a syringe filled with a blue liquid inside as he slowly looks up to her "⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ⏃☊☊⟒⌿⏁ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⋔⟒ ⏚⍀⟟⋏☌ ⋔⊬ ⍜⍙⋏ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⏚⏃☊☍. ⟟'⋔ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⏃⌇⏁ ⍜⎎ ⋔⊬ ⍜⍙⋏ ☍⟟⋏⎅, ⟟ ⏚⟒☌ ⍜⎎ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⋔⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏃☊☊⟒⌿⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⏃⏚⊬ ⏃⌇ ⊬⍜⎍⍀⌇(Please accept this and help me bring my own species back. I'm the last of my own kind, I beg of you to help me and accept the baby as yours)" he said in a alien language.

Susan didn't understood what he was saying but gasped and winced a bit as she felt the needle goes through the skin of her stomach the liquid running inside her, she started to get dizzy and sleepy until she fell unconsciously on the floor. The creature watches her sleep before looking over resting his hand on top of her stomach softly before slowly closing it's eyes and went limb, leaving Susan unconsciously with something inside her that will soon change for the rest of her life.

Forever.