CHAPTER 3

In the next hour things were starting to get uncomfortable as she felt pressure inside her, Susan couldn't bare to hold the pressure but at the same time she felt a very small pleasure hit her as she thrashed and moved around her bed moaning and grunting arching her back a bit taking a few deep breaths, slowly gripping onto her bed sheets with her eyes closed shut whimpering, her stomach soon began to growl and grow budging forward.

Her feet kicks and rubs against the bed, her toes curling as she continues to squirm on the bed before she removed the blankets off of her. Her stomach revealing under the top shirt, looking 1 month of pregnancy. She, of course, didn't notice it at all, but she could feel the pressure and the warmth still running inside her. Her belly continued to push forward slowly growing until it reached to the second month of the first trimester. Susan couldn't bare it anymore letting out a heavy breath slip out from her lips arching her back, letting out a soft moan.

She was getting scared on what was happening until she soon her eyes shot wide open facing the ceiling before looking down to her belly to see it growing. Panicking she quickly sat up whimpering holding her hands up to touch her belly but nothing. She's completely shock what was happening right now in front of her, her belly now in looking in her fifth month of her pregnancy, feeling movements and kicking inside of her "w-what is happening...? What is happening to me?!" She asked with fear before she decided to head to the hospital right away. She struggles to stand up from the bed but soon fell onto her knees against the cold hard floor leaning her head backwards grunting loudly when the pressure continues to hit her.

Her belly growing round and firmer than before now in 7 months so quickly, Susan couldn't bare with the pressure "Hooo~ something's... not right... I can... feel something moving inside me!" She whimpered arching forward before leaning backwards with her eyes closed shut, bitting her bottom lip so hard it started to bleed a bit, squirming, her hands gripping the bed sheets tightly, than later her belly reaches to 8 months and soon to 9 months, it continues to grow a little bit more before soon stopping along with the pressure. Susan pants heavily, her pregnant belly heaved each time she took deep breaths, she glances down at her large round belly, like she was carrying twins inside of her.

Her hand slowly pressed against it feeling movements and small kicks inside her "C-Could this be... some kind of liquid that creature put inside me? Am I... really pregnant with his child...? Was... this... what he was wishing for when he found me?" She asked to herself, so many questions that runs through her mind that can't be answer while glancing down at her belly nervously, the father of the child was dead. She soon gasp as a flashback came to her

~Flashback~

"⌿⌰⟒⏃⌇⟒ ⏃☊☊⟒⌿⏁ ⏁⊑⟟⌇ ⏃⋏⎅ ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⋔⟒ ⏚⍀⟟⋏☌ ⋔⊬ ⍜⍙⋏ ⌇⌿⟒☊⟟⟒⌇ ⏚⏃☊☍. ⟟'⋔ ⏁⊑⟒ ⌰⏃⌇⏁ ⍜⎎ ⋔⊬ ⍜⍙⋏ ☍⟟⋏⎅, ⟟ ⏚⟒☌ ⍜⎎ ⊬⍜⎍ ⏁⍜ ⊑⟒⌰⌿ ⋔⟒ ⏃⋏⎅ ⏃☊☊⟒⌿⏁ ⏁⊑⟒ ⏚⏃⏚⊬ ⏃⌇ ⊬⍜⎍⍀⌇..." his voice echoes while holding up a syringe with a blue liquid inside as he looks up to her weakly, his other hand hold hers softly.

~Flashback ends~

"... Please accept this and help me bring my own species back. I'm the last of my own kind, I beg of you to help me and accept the baby as yours..." she repeated what he meant to say as she glances down sadly before looking down to her belly. Her hand soon rubbing around her large belly in circles, closing her eyes quietly while letting her head rest again the side of the bed quietly "well... I can't say no... you're now my baby, and I will protect you" she whispered looking down to her belly rubbing it more, slowly smiling softly. Already having her mother instinct kicking in, she's ready to be the mother of a alien baby, no matter how the baby looks, how terrifying or how big the baby gets, it's her baby that now rest inside her womb.

Soon her dizziness started to take over her "I'm... so tired... maybe a little rest could help" she whispered and crawls onto the bed, letting her body soon fell onto the side, placing a pillon under her belly, pullingthe blanket around, she soon fell asleep, her hands resting on her belly protectively.

I did my best. I'm not very good at writing books, but I did my best. But yeah. Thank you for reading chapter 3 and I will see you in the next chapter.

CHAPTER 4 will be coming soon.