CHAPTER 4

Susan's POV

Darkness...

Darkness has consumed me after being almost awake all night. Suddenly the alien from earlier appeared in front of me, his hand slowly reaching out and placed it against my belly, staring into my eyes with those golden eyes of his. It shows...
Gratitude.
Joy.
He suddenly bows his head down and vanished away. Before I could even reach out to him, calling out, I had woked up gasping and looks around the room, my room.

I sigh and lay back down on the bed staring at the ceiling quietly, I could hear the cars passing by before everything went quiet each minute. That is until I felt movements and kicks inside of me. Of course, I almost completely forgot... I'm pregnant with this little alien, my baby alien of course.
How can't I say no? I feel that this baby alien deserves a better life. I have a feeling once it's born and grows up, a lot of people we'll see my baby like a...
Monster...
I hate to hear and see and hear those words coming out of them without even getting to know my alien baby.
It's always about the appearance that judges and not the personality.

Sure the alien I had encountered had scared me at first but I will never call him a monster, he didn't even came to harm me or kill me. These thoughts were running around my mind that I suddenly felt another small kick inside of me, craving for food I realized the baby was hungry.

Slowly I rolled to my side and sits up against the edge of the bed, sighing softly with my eyes closed letting my baby bump rest on my lap, my hand reaching over, I placed it on top of it, until suddenly I felt it's small feet pressing against my hand. I smiled to that and slowly lowered my hand down a bit until it's head softly pressed against it. Giggling at the movements and feeling, I can clearly tell it was happy to be with me. How could I not be happier to have this moment? It was the best and amazing feeling and moment to have something... alive in me. Carrying something so precious.
Maybe this is the destiny I am looking for.
Sure I'm definitely going to become a single mother soon.
But it doesn't matter if I have a lover or not.
This baby I'm carrying is enough to bring me joy.

I'll make sure my baby has the best life it could ever have.

I'll make sure of it.

I'm definitely running out of ideas.
So maybe Chapter 5 will be taking a LONGER while until I can think of something.
Sorry this chapter is very short right now, I just can think of nothing what else to add.
So until then, next chapter will be arriving soon