Chapter 6

(EMILYS POV)

So today where going to California, im so so exited. After everything that has happend with me and Sam im kind of scared yet exited to move in with him and the rest off the boys. This morning I woke up to breakfast being cooked and my mom home. I ran down stairs quickly and hugged my mom and basically knocked her over. After we talked for a little while Kian told me that it was time for us to get ready to fly to California I quickly smiled and ran upstairs. As soon as I made it to my room through on a pair of leggings and my over sized sweat shirt that said LA on it and a black bennie. I did my normally makeup just mascara and eyeliner and called it good. After that I grabed my phone, phone charger, imac, and my imac charger and put it in my black backpack checked my hair and makeup and put that in my suitcase. I ran back down stairs to see Sam standing there looking hot as fuck.

(SAMS POV)

When Emily came down stairs I was stunned well she was stunning. God I couldnt stop staring, but I know I had to so I looked away slightly. Kian spoke and broke the silence by saying "guys stop stairing at each other we need to go" we both blushed and smiled as we got in the car to got to the airport.

AT THE AIRPORT

(EMILYS POV)

We finally showed up to the airport and went through secerety with no problem. The plane was just calling boarding time so we got on the plane quickly. When we got on the plane we found out that we had wifi on it so I pulled out my laptop and tured on pandora and put in my headphones and drifted to sleep with Kian on one side and Sam on the other.

So I updated yayaya lol jk but yeah so I hope you liked it so I decide to give you guys my social media so
Twitter: jennabidwell2
Instagram:_just_the_gymnast_jenna_
Yeah so you can follow me and ill most likley woth make a twitter for this book so love yall have a great day stay beautiful!!!!!!