Chapter 4

(EMILY'S POV)

As I picked up Kian phone that he dropped I wanted to see what he was so stunned about. I looked at the screen an there where nudes from this Acacia chick so I asked Kian "whos this Acacia chick and why is she sending you naked pictures" after I said that Sam came over and ripped the phone out of my hands and look madly at the screen and screamed at Kian "what the hell bro" Kian yelled back "I don't know" then I spoke up "what the hell is going on". As I said the Sam used Kian's phone to call her so I asked Kian "whats going on" and he calmly said that's Sams girlfriend" I was even more stunned at that then I heard sam yelling into the phone.

(SAM'S POV)

I was screaming at Acacia saying "what the hell I thought you loved me" and she kept saying she was going to send those to me but clicked the wrong name but I was done taking her bull shit. So I screamed at her "where done dont talk to me ever again" then I hung up and walked back over to Kian and Emily. I looked at Emily and Kian and said me and Acacia are over. And then asked Kian "did you ask for those" he said hell no and then go through my messages and see. I looked and he didn't and I was happy that he didn't. Then without warning Emily came over and gave me a big hug I hugged she was so warm and then she whispered in my ear for only me to hear "im so sorry any girl would be lucky to be your girlfriend" i smiled and hugged back. when she pulled away her sleeve came up exposing her scars. I looked and she saw me starring the she got tears in her eyes and ran upstairs slamming her door.

CLIFF HANGER I GUESS. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER COMMENT IF YOU GUYS WANT MY TWITTER,INSTAGRAM,KIK, AND SNAP CHAT. BUT THANKS FOR READING. IF YOU HAVENT HEARD THE SONG SECRETS BY MARY LAMBERT LOOK IT UP AND LISTEN TO IT ITS A GREAT SONG BUT I ANYWAYS STAY-BEAUTIFUL MY LITTLE COOKIES IDK COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO BE CALLED MY LITTLE COOKIES ❤️❤️😄😄😝😘😘❤️❤️